CHAPTER 14

Xiao Zhan wanted to get rid of the tear stain on his face but sadly...he is handcuffed...

Xiao Zhan even though handcuffed, wanted no one to come in the room and see his situation other than Wang yibo...especially hai kuan...

'cause he knew that if hai kuan saw him like this....hai kuan would hate wang yibo more...and he didn't want that to happen...

Xiao Zhan doesn't know but he seemed to not care about himself anymore and just care about Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan also felt scared at this but somehow he can't just rest easy whenever he knew that Wang yibo may be in a bad mood or anything...

Not knowing about Wang yibo makes him crazy...

Xiao Zhan then looked at the doorknob to see that the door isn't locked...

Xiao Zhan sighed...

Xiao Zhan stayed like that for hours......

But then a click was heard causing xiao Zhan to look at the door and see a dark faced Wang yibo....

"Wang..yi...bo?"Xiao Zhan hesitantly asked seeing Wang yibo's face and close fist while looking at him with hate...

Xiao Zhan didn't want that look...he felt hurt just by thinking that Wang yibo hates him...

Xiao Zhan waited for Wang yibo's answer to find Wang yibo not willing to answer....

Xiao Zhan sighed..

"Look,I'm sorry but I reall--"

"Lies!"Xiao Zhan is startled at Wang yibo's words...

Lies?

Wang yibo got near him and is now on top of him...

"How many lies will you tell me,huh?!"asked Wang yibo with his burning eyes while collaring Xiao Zhan...

Xiao Zhan felt terrified...

He felt like...this person isn't Wang yibo anymore...

"I'm no--ah!"the dry blood from Xiao zhan's lips started being topped by a new blood when Wang yibo bit his lips so hard...again...

Xiao Zhan felt horrible...

"Wang yibo!stop!"Xiao Zhan knew that it was pointless..

But still....he wanted to try...

"I want to fucking strangle you,do you know that?!"wang yibo suddenly said and Xiao Zhan looked at him...

"I wanted to fucking kill you for fucking hurting me but for some reason!I can't and I hate it!I felt so hopeless..."Xiao Zhan is surprised at Wang yibo's words....

And Wang yibo was also surprised....

"Ahhh!!why am I saying this to you?!"Wang yibo asked himself....

Xiao Zhan just looked at Wang yibo with his surprised eyes....

He was just too shocked to see Wang yibo opening up...

Xiao Zhan put his hand on Wang yibo's face....

"How did I even...hurt you?"Xiao Zhan asked while caressing Wang yibo's face...

Wang yibo seemed to have calmed down a little with Xiao zhan's caresses...

Wang yibo put his head in Xiao zhan's shoulder....

"You still wants to leave me..."Wang yibo admitted and all of a sudden tears started falling from his eyes...which Xiao Zhan was oblivious about since Wang yibo made sure that Xiao Zhan wouldn't know that he cried...

"I don't."Xiao Zhan said...

"You're lying...I heard the two of you..."

"I'm not...he was telling me to go away from you and I like...told him...that...I'm gonna stay by your side and we started arguing.."Wang yibo still wasn't convinced...

"Really?then why did I hear you thanking him?"asked Wang yibo with his mocking tone...

Xiao Zhan thought for a while...

"Ah!I know!he said that he's just protecting me and then I was gonna say that 'thank you for that but I don't need you to protect me'..but then you're already there and so...I wasn't able to finish.."explained xiao Zhan now understanding why Wang yibo misunderstood him...

Wang yibo looked at Xiao Zhan for a while and found Xiao Zhan saying the truth...

"Ok then.."said Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan got relieved...

"Will you uncuff me now?"Xiao Zhan asked but wang yibo never moved...

"No."answered Wang yibo..Xiao Zhan's eyes widened...

"But why?"Xiao Zhan asked in confusion...

"I felt hurt."explained Wang yibo and xiao Zhan's confusion growed even bigger..

"But isn't it all a misunderstanding?"

"Yeah...but can you take back the pain I've felt?"asked Wang yibo...

Xiao Zhan pouted...

"No."

"Then i'll still punish you for hurting me..."said wang yibo and kissed and sometimes sucked Xiao zhan's lips while ripping all of the hindrance on Xiao zhan's body...

Wang yibo was like a hungry wolf and his kisses and sucks we're getting even lower....

After a while Wang yibo and Xiao Zhan's already naked...

Wang yibo started fingering Xiao zhan's hole...

"What are you doing?"asked Xiao Zhan feeling weird and pleasured by Wang yibo's moving fingers in his asshole...

"Preparing you.."said Wang yibo and gripped Xiao zhan's hand and started to pump it in his hands..

Xiao Zhan moaned from the pleasure both from the front and back....

"Ahh~~stop~~"moaned Xiao Zhan feeling embarrassed for being touched like that...

Wang yibo smirked...

"You know you don't mean that.."whispered Wang yibo in Xiao zhan's ears....

Wang yibo continued pumping while adding more fingers in Xiao zhan's hole until Xiao Zhan can't take it anymore and cummed...

"Ahhh~~~"Xiao Zhan felt relieved that it was all finally over...

But his relief was put short when he felt Wang yibo's dick getting inside him....

"Wang yibo!"shouted Xiao Zhan in shock of the pain he's feeling...

Wang yibo is just too big for him...

The preparation didn't seem to work that much....

Wang yibo just continued getting inside him...

And then in just another one swift movement of Wang yibo Xiao Zhan felt so full inside his hole...

Xiao Zhan could feel tears forming in his eyes....

It still hurts....

Xiao Zhan could feel that Wang yibo is still not moving...

"You don't need to move?"asked Xiao Zhan and as if on cue Wang yibo started moving....

Xiao Zhan legs is on Wang yibo's waist while Wang yibo kept moving...

Both were grunting from the pain and pleasure...

Each thrust having a meaning they both didn't think too much...

The two did it many times until Wang yibo could feel Xiao Zhan about to pass out...

Wang yibo stopped after cumming for he don't know how many times and uncuffed Xiao zhan...

"How much stamina do you have?"asked xiao Zhan while panting after being uncuffed....

Wang yibo chuckled....

"You don't need to know."