LEVEL 18: Switch

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

////

-WEDNESDAY EVENING-

"Roommates?" Jimin's eomma chirped from the passenger's seat beside me. We were on our way to a local mall just a few miles away, one that I had visited a couple times. For the beginning moments the ride was uncomfortably silent. Jimin. Even though he wasn't sitting next to me, I could feel his energy at an even greater amount.

Maybe it was because of the smooching?

I shrugged to myself casually, with the icy breeze of the autumn air sweeping in from the small crack in the window; my body was on its way to cooling down from such an intense moment just minutes before. For a while, the memory flew in and out of my brain, constantly washing over my focus. Just the thought; Jimin's body close to mine, our faces inches apart until the emotional magnet between us couldn't repel any longer.

That sensation that warmed my entire body; my heart was going wild inside my chest when our lips touched.

It felt like a miracle...

If only it weren't so cold outside- I'd hold him forever.

I'd stare into his gray eyes and think about how far he's come. Grinning, I'd pick him up and spin him around, kissing his rose-colored cheeks, making them even redder.

I could think about Jimin all day...

So beautiful, so confident, so resilient.

Like I said before, he was everything.

And I just couldn't wait to make him mine.

But even with those thoughts manipulating my head, I remained wordless. Not because I didn't have anything to say, not because I was confused or tripped up.

It was for Jimin.

It's true that I was allowed to tag along on this outing due his eomma's liking toward me-which was an honest relief- however, I knew some things weren't juggling in my palms to decide. This was Jimin's place, and from experience, I knew I had to let him speak for himself.

"Well, that is still true, eomma. I have yet to kick him out." Jimin responded, and his eomma sighed with a small, amused giggle following shortly after.

"Well, you boys have my blessing." My neck could've broken from how quick I turned my head just to get a view of Jimin's eomma. Her expression indicative of glee, her eyes were closed, her head resting against the headrest comfortably-she seemed content, almost like she had been waiting to say those very words for ages.