MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello guys!

I know you all have missed my updates, and I want to let you know that I am not leaving the BTS fandom or leaving the Jikook community. However, I decided to expand my talents into more than just fanfiction.

As many of you know, writing something I wanted to pursue as a career and even in college!

Right now, I'm in the process of developing a Sci-Fi romance I hope you all can read when I finish the first chapter!

So to promote that, I have decided to start a new account Sapphire-Johnson, where I will share my original stories that will only include LGBTQIA+ romance, and short stories that I've been dying to get your opinion on! Unfortunately, my stories on that account will no longer be K-pop related; however, I have faith you all will be able to understand my movements, and possibly support me on my new account as I share my new stories with you all!

By the way, the picture above will be the profile photo you'll see on my new account! You can come over and chat with me anytime, and the rules are the same on my old account as they are on my new one!

I hope to see you all soon, and have a happy holiday season!

Private message me if you have any questions or concerns I will respond to all of them!

Thank you all for sticking with me and supporting me on my career!

XxxS