LEVEL 5: Explore

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

////

-TUESDAY AFTERNOON-

"Ugh... I seriously don't wanna get up. " I was currently scrolling through my phone and swiping down my twitch feed that didn't in the least seem promising.

Other gamers were streaming right about now and here I was just waking up at like noon. I haven't left my bed just yet because I didn't have muscle in my body that had the will to move. I huffed and maneuvered my index finger to the power button on the right side of my phone.

Just as the screen was about to fade into darkness, the device vibrated in my palm. I took another glance at the screen and prayed to the gaming gods and goddesses that I'd be able to save myself from this weak ass morning I was having.

I frowned when I didn't see any of the icons that I hoped for. I pulled down my notification bar feeling defeated, squinting my eyes as I scanned down the list of YouTuber updates and weird-ass voicemails I'm never going to answer.

I sat straight up after seeing the name I thought I would never see again appear on my brightly lit screen.

'Park Jimin sent you a message (4)'

I rubbed at my eyes like something had gotten stuck in them. I actually laughed out loud to keep myself from freaking out. I had literally five different thoughts rolling frolicking in my head as if it was okay.

So... What the hell is this?

Is he angry at me still?

Is he going to kick me out?

Is he going to come in and start throwing my shit out the window like women on reality TV shows in America?

Hold up... He sent me four messages?!

I hesitated for a couple of seconds before just ripping the bandaid off and getting to whatever he was throwing my way. I pressed on the notification and held my breath a little before reading the typed words of my roommate.

__________

-TEXT MESSAGE-

JK= Jeon Jungkook

JM= Park Jimin

JM: I don't know what time it will be once you have received and read this message, but hopefully you make wise decisions afterward.