LEVEL 8: Replay

Jimin's P.O.V

////

////

-FRIDAY AFTERNOON-

"Aw... Are you gonna cry? Is pretty face gonna cry his eyes out?"

"Leave me alone..."

"Ha! Look at you! You're all dirty... But you like that don't you? Huh?! Are you enjoying this?"

"Ah! OW! Stop! Quit! Let me-- ah! Mhm! Mhm! I can't brea--"

"Shut up! This is what you get for being a fucking queer!"

"Get-- get off me! L-eave me alone! Leave me a-alone!"

"L-Let go! Leave me alone! Leave me alone!"

////

I felt hot.

Really hot.

My skin was buzzing; overwrought, and extremely patterned with an uncomfortable heat surrounding my forearms and the middle of my back. My head was pounding.

My eyes...

How I wish there were ways I could unsee...

Unhear...

But it was unforgettable...

Something so wretched, that I couldn't sense the things surrounding me. There was this gate: an imaginary one that couldn't-- no haven't-- I jumped or hurdled over. This was the gate of feelings. I simply chose not to open it or everything would shatter. Too many malice experiences collided in one small nightmare.

But there was a voice...

It didn't have the brutal and indecorous tone of the male one in my nightmare.

It was calling to me.

Shouting at me.

"Hey! Hey! Princess! Jimin-- " My lungs were inflated with the billows of the morning air. My eyes snapped open, heart beating irregularly like drums in marching, plangently, it rang in my ears. I sat up from my half-lying position.

Where am I? What is happening?

It took a few short moments for me to assess the situation at hand, throat burning as I looked at the interior of my own home.

The living room...

Why am I--

"Jimin! Oh-- god you're awake!" My shoulders tensed up at the loud voice from before shouted again, this time it wasn't just playing in the background.