LEVEL 3: Entry

Jimin's P.O.V

////

////

-SATURDAY NIGHT-

It's still the same day. I've sat here dead center in my bed for maybe four hours now, without a centimeter moved. I had a couple of passing thoughts about leaving my room to eat or drink something. But, unfortunately, those wandering pesky ideas didn't have a chance at staying. I actually think I've reached what is my maximum capacity of social interaction.

But there were two things.

I've let a stranger into my home, who goes by the name Jungkook, who looks nothing like I thought he would; I've locked myself into my room because of it. One of those activities is something I frequently do on a daily basis because I want to. And another is something I am never going to consciously forgive myself for.

Jeon Jungkook, a 22-year-old male who dressed like he was delivered straight from frat house was dallying into my home. At first, I thought my glasses just needed to be cleaned, perhaps it was a mere glare that obstructed my view. However, my observations were correct. The man had tan skin, shaggier-like hair with a reddish hue at the ends. He didn't wear glasses, and was taller than me.

I quickly realized how much of a mistake I had made when he tried to shake my hand. I understood that was a formal gesture. It was one of the few I didn't partake in with even the slightest bit of interest. But I made sure I was prepared, with having my mini bottle of hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol in my pocket.

After that formidable introduction, he began moving in and getting comfortable the second he saw the kitchen. I could only tell he was just settling down when I stopped hearing the patter of his shoes, the door swinging open, and clattering of objects from afar.

My phone rang to the right of me. I peered over my knees that were pressed to my chest to see it was a text message from Taehyung.

I let out a galled huff and picked up the device, clicking on the notification.

________

-TEXT MESSAGE-

KT= Kim Taehyung

JM= Park Jimin

KT: Park Jimin. I am coming to your house if you don't respond to the group chat!! Bowtie is getting on my nerves.

KT: I know you're not busy.

JM: You do not have my address. Therefore, you're not able to do that.

JM: And no. I am not busy. But I'm not planning on doing anything any time soon.

KT: Oh... So you really are ignoring us.