LEVEL 2: Inventory

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

////

-SATURDAY MORNING-

"Yo, that's fucked up man." Hobi said into the microphone. He and I were running a one on one match in Call of Duty Black ops 4 without any bots and interruptions for practice before my live stream later.

I was just telling him I met this guy online and how he offered to let me room with him for however long I wanted. At first, he thought I was giving up my life of gaming to become a sugar baby or some shit.

Not gonna lie; I thought about that.

And I've seen enough weird-ass Omegle chats to know it could get real freaky, real fast. Considering the fact I'm twenty-two and hot as fuck with a highschool diploma; I could easily just move out of my parents' house with some random chick who thinks I'm a model.

One thing, I'm not.

"How? I didn't lie or anything." I chuckled and began setting up at high ground; ready to aim and snipe when I target him passing the window.

"You took that picture years ago. You don't even wear glasses man." I shrugged and leaned closer to the television.

"It's still me though." His character lined up perfectly in front of my sights. I took the shot and landed it before he could notice my perch. Once the number of points for my kill was accounted for, Hoseok yelled into the microphone.

"Really?! That's it... You catfishing motherfucker. I know exactly where you are." By his words I knew he would try and use a sensor dart, and or thermal optics, to catch me. So I took it upon myself to run down the stairs of the building and set up a barricade in front of the entrance to block him off.

A notification appeared upon the top left of the screen, telling me that Namjoon was online and invited me to a game of Overwatch.

"Joon, wants me to play O.W with him." I announced, Hobi sucked his teeth in complaint.

"Tell him you'll play when I'm done kicking your ass." I sat back in my Ubisoft gaming chair and stared at the screen, analyzing all the information to make my next move on Hoseok to shut him up. That was the one thing about him, he never shuts up-- ever. Even when I met him at this underground tournament thing in Busan when I turned twenty, he was just a walking ball of energy. But he's also got a fuck-ton of skill, it's why we practice so much together. It's also why he thinks he can win at every game we've played.

"But for real dude, this guy seemed super... I don't know, strange? Like he can't be that messed up, cause he wants a roommate like me--" Hobi cut me off with a groan.