LEVEL 12: Flash

Jimin's P.O.V

////

////

-SUNDAY MORNING-

What are the laws of confusion?

No... Better yet, what are the spiraling levels of confusion?

Those were my thoughts. I had woken up today with randomized imagines, and it was nearly unbearable to sort out. My general train of thought was pristine, filed into cabinets, labeled into folders, and binded into binders. And after last night's unexpected events, it shook up everything within.

It was utterly baffling to me.

I nearly thought I had dreamt it. That when I woke up, it would be like none of it ever transpired; but I could still feel it on my skin. The tingling on my hands was everlasting, and the feeling of Jungkook's name on my lips-- weighed heavy, I couldn't escape it.

So it winded me down the path; to the befuddling questions.

What level of confusion was I on?

And was I any closer to finding out the answers to all of my emotions combined?

And the biggest inquiry of them all, what was the answer?

I sat up from my bed, rubbing my eyes briefly to, peeking around my room, scanning the bookshelf, ogling the nightstand and then--

"Ah, shit!" I perked up, my heart nearly jumping out of my chest at the muffled pained scream and loud thump on the white wall outside of my bedroom door.

I sighed, quickly remembering the arrangement of last night's conversation that interestingly ended up with Jungkook sleeping just beyond my room door. I scoffed, finding myself chuckling at his bizarre thought patterns.

Eventually, I hauled myself from my bed, trudging over to the door where I could pick out faint mutters and complaints. I nearly wanted to listen in for any additional things, but decided against it, opening the door promptly.

Not long after, I was met with the face of my roommate who's head was at my feet. His eyes were closed as he brutishly rubbed at the center of his forehead.

"Wow, you managed to sleep out here. That's dutiful." I stated as Jungkook groaned below me.

"Dutiful my ass," he huffed out, "why are walls so freaking-- wall-y?"

I shook my head.

How does he just come up with these things?

"Please, get off of my floor. I need to actually leave my room at some point." I demanded, tempted to nudge Jungkook with my foot.