LEVEL 10: Option

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

////

-SATURDAY MORNING-

It's officially been a week since I met Jimin and have moved in, and the place I am currently sitting at was an unexpected one.

Did I plan on getting to know Jimin-- yes.

Did I plan on basically setting up an outdoor date with him because he's the personification of a munchkin kitten?

Not entirely.

But hey... It is what it is.

Not that it's going to be hard.

I mean, I already had the idea to bring him out days ago, but it wasn't gonna be under the circumstances that are present.

Like not being able to talk to him, hug him, complimenting too much.

All the things I want to do.

All the things I won't do since I like my life and don't want to die this early.

I was doing push-ups as I thought about the outing we were going to have. I was supposed to be going to the gym right about now, but my mind was too cluttered to start my day. My imagination raved about the places we could go, most of them were places that I would like, but nothing that had anything to do with Jimin. Not like I would know too much...

Except for a few, non-setting related things that could come into play.

Jimin's not-so-hidden secrets.

As I pushed myself upward from the ground, I breathed out, remembering the tragic day of Jimin's breakdown that played right in front of my eyes. Although I wanted to look past it and move onto a more positive vibe, it kept remerging.

The image of Jimin's irritated skin soaking in the water, the small faint whispers of the words he said to me that day in the tub, staring blanking into the bubbles and suds. He eyed them as if he idolized them.

The utter, "I wish I was loved..."

What a statement that was.

And the words were only half of what shocked me; the other half being the fact he even spoke up at all. My guts twisted and tied into knots knowing that he was able to say something like that to me, knowing Jimin could've continued his silence and revolted. My eyebrows furrowed together, using the last couple bouts of my upper body strength to hold myself up.

It pained me deeply to know that Jimin stored away feelings like that. It made me wonder how long he's been lonely and possibly losing touch with everything and everyone around him.