LEVEL 7: Start

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

////

-THURSDAY AFTERNOON-

So... What just happened?

Universe? Tell me?

No answer?

Just me talking to myself in my head with the sexy, raspy ass voice I've perfected over the years?

Damn, I sound good.

I grinned to myself as I splayed back on my bed comforter, staring up at the ceiling while rubbing my growling stomach. I've sat in here for maybe a couple of hours after Jimin finished bathing, dead silent, waiting on something else to commence.

I spent the majority of my time listening for anything like a yelp or a tumble.

I thought about him.

The pink-haired boy just around the corner of the white-walled interior. Park Jimin, a man of mysteries. My thoughts continuously conflicted with each other, I was at a midpoint of theorizing and nearly tearing up while pensive memories blotted through my mind.

The ink of Jimin's meltdown stained pretty well.

As much as I wanted to be nosey and poke around in Jimin's room, I stayed to myself, practically chained to my bed. But the more I lied here...

I thought about him.

The arch of his reddened back as he clawed at his skin for dear life. The tortuous shrieks of utter distress. The endless weeping and panting coming from his lips just before his consciousness tapered off. It was all permanent.

When I put him in the bath, I did it as respectfully as possible. It wasn't difficult considering he had been basically topless before I entered. There was a mixture of confusion, battling with concern. I haven't got a clue about what and why it was happening to him. Each time I got an idea, it only made my teeth clench and grind against each other.

It was because, after a few more minutes of thinking it over, I had a feeling it wasn't necessarily a what.

Sadly, I had formulated that it was most likely... A who.

Terrible imagery of the worst invaded my brain. I furrowed my eyebrows as I felt a deep frown pinning the corners of my lips downward.

Who in their right mind could do such a thing?

There was a loud strangled groan that boomed from outside of my room door, my head shot up immediately. I felt my heart skip multiple beats-- almost to a complete stop as I threw myself out of bed. I raced, walking a couple of steps and turned the corner to be faced with Jimin's bedroom. The small lump veiled beneath the baby pink blanket was everything but still.