LEVEL 11: Save

Jimin's P.O.V

////

////

-SATURDAY EVENING-

"Is this one of your euphemisms?" I questioned the younger male in front of me as we kept our way down the narrow walkway of the market. I kept a tight hold onto the white fabric of the male's hoodie.

We had been trekking down the lightly tarred path for about twenty minutes. The sun was beginning to descend below the horizon, with a beautiful pink and orange gradient toning the sky. Many other strangers were whisping by, I clenched the soft fabric in my plams each time someone neared our location.

Jungkook noticed this pattern as we walked, and without speaking he made sure we were to the farthest end of side walk. He had been talking every step of the way, it eventually was converted into background noise as I was falling in and out of the realization of where I was and what I was doing at themoment.

It was unbelievable. My heart, still, was rapidly malleting and striking in my chest. My stomach was turning too, I couldn't decipher if it was from hunger or if it was a sign we needed to stop.

I glanced up at the signs and storefronts, my fingers automatically clenched down on Jungkook's hoodie. He then came to an abrupt stop.

"Yes, princess? Are you okay back there?" I scanned around the multiple buildings, tall and short, empty and jovial.

"I would like something to drink. I am very thirsty." Jungkook hummed cheerfully and next then I knew he turned around to face me, I lost my hold on his hoodie when we came face to face. He clasped his hands together and rubbed his palms against one another.

"Okay, we'll get something, but first, I have a serious question this time," Oh, not this.

I had collected about a dozen of Jungkook's pointless and albeit, slightly humorous sayings. I folded my arms and waited on him to go forth with his question.

"Would you rather have your milkshake bring all the boys to the yard, or be the boy that goes to the milkshake?" I squinted my eyes as the gears in my head tried to equate the younger's words into something understandable. For the twentieth time, I was querying about Jungkook's mental capabilities and a couple of other things I wouldn't even speak about.

"I have a strong feeling this is some type of trick, I'm not answering this one. May we move along please?" Jungkook dropped his jaw. I had this wild and impulsive idea to just storm over to the beverage place myself, but I quickly remembered the consequences. I was outside in the open world with strangers crawling at every pathway and facility; I felt suffocated, constrained.

Jungkook, in this instance, was the only chink of light guiding me through. I didn't know what he would do, nor did I know what moves he would make, and still, I was walking with him. I hated to believe it, but it wasn't anything I could cast aside.