LEVEL 19: Time

Jimin's P.O.V

////

////

-THURSDAY MORNING-

"You know, randomly bursting out into song solves a lot of problems." Was the first thing Jungkook said to me as we sat across from one another at the dining room table. He and I had woken up around similar times and so, here I was- sitting and eating scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast. It felt slightly awkward as I never usually had time to eat in the mornings, but since I had decided to take the morning off and take my eomma to the hospital for her treatment I had time to relax.

And the clock was ticking ever so ploddingly.

"So does actually solving them." I opposed, Jungkook let out breathy giggle.

"So... How was your sleep? You've been tired lately." He asked, encouraging me into a chat.

I clicked my tongue looking away to think. Sleeping wasn't anything I enjoyed-at times I feared what would lie behind my eyelids as I succumbed my consciousness into slumber, what terrors awaited me behind that locked door. But as of recent it's been valuable as my energy has been running low.

Of course, Jeon Jungkook has already caught on.

I really can't hide much from him, can I?

At some point, if I have him enough time, he'd figure everything out.

"I didn't have any interruptions, so I suppose I could register that... Is it the same for you?" A smile graced Jungkook's lips as he placed his spoon down and intertwined his fingers with another.

"I was but... It would've been with a really good pillow."

I nodded, "right."

"Yep, and it would be awesome if was Jimin sized and Jimin shaped with the whole royal vibe going." My eyebrows raised at the picture he was beginning to paint in my head.

I had to hold back a laugh. "Ambitious."

He squinted, picking his spoon up to dig back into the plate of eggs. "You forgot to add handsome."

"That would really make your day, wouldn't it?" I questioned, folding my arms across my chest and Jungkook nodded without a shadow of a doubt. I sighed, "then yes Jungkook, you are ambitious and very handsome."

Jungkook placed a hand over his heart as if he had been shot with an arrow. I rolled my eyes as the younger male's face contorted into a phony pained expression. "I think I'm gonna die- please, you're too kind!"

My shoulders slumped as I picked up my plate that wasn't quite finished because I didn't have the energy to clean it. My mind was totally set on the reason I was able to sit at that table in the first place and enjoy the time of peace although it was short-lived. I placed the glass plate down in the empty sink. "You're also very dramatic for a grown man."