Authors Note

ew i referred to myself as an author in the title HAHA.

First, sorry the last chapter came so long, I was really busy preparing for college acceptance exams and oh, good news! I got into my dream college!!!

Anyway, I'm sorry if the ending wasn't what you guys wanted or expected. From the very beginning of writing this story, the only thing that was determined regarding its ending was that Alex and Talaska would not end up together.

Believe me, I've read way too many Alex Turner/AM fanfics, and the majority of them the main protagonist gets their happy ending.
Which don't get me wrong- I love! But I've always wanted to write something with a bittersweet ending to wrap it up, so again I apologize.

In this story they do get a happy ending, just not in the way some would like them to. Overall, I'm happy with how everything turned out.

My story doesn't have that many reads, and that's totally okay because I didn't get into it for that purpose- I just needed a place where I could project my emotional attachments to some band guy HAHA.

Nonetheless, I really appreciate some of the comments/messages you guys leave, it really brightens my mood to know that in a way I was able to tool with your feelings😌😗

Alright then, thanks for reading!