51| mind being riddled with the wrong memories

UGH I SWEAR sometimes i just wanna rewrite this whole fanfic from the very beginning because i fucking cringe at the first few chapters, and ive just come to realize that omg i did not build ANY sort of friendship or relationship between Tal and the other monkeys like ???🙄🙄😣😣 i was too impatient and just wanted every fucking chapter to be of big moments fucks sake!!! Anyway, i aint rewriting this wholeass fanfic. HELL NAW. So instead im making it up by writing better chapters (i hope theyre better).

Enjoyyy😙✌🏼🦶🏼
---------------------------

Song title from:
Dance Little Liar

Talaska's POV

It's very windy today. But also sunny.

Sort of the perfect weather manifestation of how I'm feeling. I woke up feeling winded and even more tired than when I went to bed last night, mostly because of the kid kicking, but a small part cause of those lingering voices in my head. I was going to make myself breakfast but then I found I was out of milk, so I headed up to Alex's place to steal his.

It was early, I'd like to say maybe 7, so I knew he'd still be sleeping in cause he's a slog like that. But he wasn't. Dear lord, he was doing anything but.

Stepping out of the elevator on his floor, I could either turn left away from his door or right towards it, but instead I creeped back into the elevator, utterly perplexed.

Maybe they underestimated the thickness of the walls and door, or maybe my very pregnant being somehow gained some sort of super hearing. Either way, the walls carried the sounds of Louise's loud moans into my ears with no problem. My guess: he was eating her out. I'm trying to not picture it believe me, my skin is crawling with repugnance even by the slight insinuation.

I get it, due to Jamie's upcoming wedding Alex decided to stick around to help with whatever it is that's needed, and so they've been literally deprived of each other for weeks. Almost a month. They were hungry for each other I guess, so they decided to take a bite the very morning after her arrival in LA.

But it was 7 o'clock for fucks sake! Pace yourselves! You can't exhaust yourself in one go cause it sure sounded like, I don't know, one of them was dying of cancer and their last wish was to be given the best head of their lifetime.

Plus, Alex never wakes up that early. He didn't even wake up till noon for his wedding day.

A few attempts to make avocado toast went wrong somehow, so I gave up and opted to have breakfast outside for today, sending a text inviting the others.

Hoping that they'd entertain me enough to temporarily forget the roaring sounds of Louise moaning Alex's name.

Only two people responded to my abrupt invitation.

I sit across from them at the diner Al and I are fond of, although it's been a while since we've visited. We sit outside, because they like the weather.

It's 9 now, it's still windy and sunny.

"How come we didn't invite Al? Likes this place, don't he?" Miles asks with a chirpy Sarah on his lap.