19| out come all these words

Song title from:
Mardy bum

23:35 pm

"Oh come on, Al! Don't be so fucking uptight!"

I yell as I watch Alex hurriedly put on his shoes on my couch, not even wanting to look me in the eye. I'm not sure I even want to look at them at the moment, all I'd find would be disappointment.

He was still shirtless and his back had this natural glow from all the sweating that happened during our 'activity'. After basically jumping into his pair of jeans, he hadn't bother to zip nor button up his pants, showing a generous amount of his light blue striped boxers.

A mesmerizing view, no doubt.

"Uptight? Really, Talaska, you're gonna use that card?!" He asks as he practically runs around my house looking for his shirt, me behind him following closely like a lost dog. Then I realized the shirt he was looking for was on me, some old and wornout (the best type of tees) lacoste tee along with a pair of very short and tight boxers, and some knee socks that were in the horrid color of mustard. I don't even quite remember putting them on.

"Yes! Uptight! You're not a fucking saint, Al! You've fucked around with that shit just as much as I have!"

I yell in a slur as take off his shirt and throw it at his chest, leaving me in my bare bra.

"Talaska, I swear to fucking jesus christ and the whole fucking Beatles band, fuck you can't even focus on my eyes, look, look at me, if you fucking mention again that I..."

Alex got up from the couch and started at me, lowering his head to get to my level and pointing at my face.

Fuck him. Who does he think he is?
Sure he's Alex Fucking Turner but no one points their finger at me.

"You what? Huh? Sniffed cocaine? Gambled around? Went to a fucking whore house with your mates that one time? Is that it? It's not a fucking secret, Al! You're just as fucked up as I am!"

He lowers his finger out of my face and puts them on his waist, both of us panting like crazy. Tense silence filled the air, along with our rapid unsynchronized breathing.

"At least I've changed. Loot at yourself."
He laughs as he points his fingers at me again, this time moving it in the air from my feet to my head.

"You're a fuckin' addict, Tal. It's pathetic. You're pathetic." He adds in his thick accent.

I clench my jaws hard at his words, so does he.

I stare into his once tender and loving eyes that are now full of resentment and disappointment, he stares back at my rapid moving eyelids that were trying to stop a rope of tears running down.

We stay like that for a whole minute, challenging the other to spit more venom out of their mouths. But each of us stay silent, we've run out of cruel words to say. That or our love for each other is bigger than the temporary anger standing in the way.

You might wonder how we got here, yeah?

Well remember when i took a smallllll tinyyyyy little sniff in the bathroom, just so i wouldnt be too tired during I and Alex's 'activity'?

Well in the midst of us doing it, the fucking powder hit me, hard. I started moaning louder than a fucking porn star, scratching his back with my fake nails rather harshly too. It was a 180 degree change considering everything before that was so sensual and easy-going. He pulled away from me and narrowed his eyes, as if examining me.