36| very shy of a spark

Very near the end. Finally.
--------------------------
Song title from:
505

10:45 a.m.

I arrived on set at around 8, not too late to the point where the schedule and crew would be disrupted, but late enough for me to only have 45 minutes of hair and makeup. I'd managed to get a decent amount of sleep in the cab back to LA, it was a $200 ride so the driver could at least drive with ease as to not wake me, he succeeded in doing so.

After hair and makeup came fitting, Rhea had already arrived before me and immediately ambushed my arrival with questions of which dress or pants or shoes or necklace I liked most. She was doing very well with keeping my mind off of things.

I settled for a patterned lemon yellow dress that ended well below my knees but had an extended slit that reached my upper thigh. It had buttons that arched at my curves and short falling sleeves that very nicely hid my broad shoulders. Paired it off with white t-strap heels and some rings. I looked decent enough.

The promo shots were surprisingly fun to shoot

The promo shots were surprisingly fun to shoot. The ones where I had to do it alone and pose by myself was pretty awkward and well, humiliating, but the ones where Rob and I had to do it together was a joy.

We were told to do this one pose where I'm stood in front of him and I look over to the side, whereas he's behind me and looking straight at the camera. For some reason this particular stance for us was hilarious, and we couldn't get a good shot where the both of us weren't ugly-laughing. Finally after an hour or so, we were finally able to get one where we both looked decently good-looking as we laughed.

In the picture Rob had his right shoulder to the camera, showing off his sleek jawline and his disheveled hair as he ran his fingers through it with his other arm. In the still he looked at me with confused-furrowed eyebrows (probably because of something stupid I said to seem funny), and a large grin encapsulating his laughter.

I, on the other hand, had my left shoulder at the camera but my body was slightly more directed towards it. I had my hand right on my waist and the other let loose on my side as I grinned up at Robert. After hours of getting ready and promo shots, it was time to interview each other.

"Just start asking each other questions regarding work or any other questions you've prepared for each other." The producer sat next to the main camera, said friendly.

Robert and I gave each other a look cause suddenly, we were completely blanking out on what to ask each other. All morning we've had no difficulty sparking up conversation, but the minute we had to do so for the camera we couldn't do it.

"I honestly did not prepare anything for this, I had a, uh, a long night, so I just slept for like hours until my manager woke me up this morning."

Robert finally broke the silence, adding laughter at the end of his sentence.