4| bigger boobs and late arrivals

Song title from:
Bigger boys and stolen sweethearts

March 4th, 2012

It's been months since my encounter with the band that shall not be named, and the rude boy with all that attitude and sass who also shall not be named. After dropping out of the music video, I found out a couple of weeks later that the video I would have been in was titled 'The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala' and I couldn't resist watching it after it was uploaded and appeared on my recommendations, I didn't search it up or anything, I can say I was a bit glad I didn't end up doing it after seeing the girl that replaced me didn't even have that much screen time.

And no I haven't been listening to it along with their other songs on repeat.

Okay I have. They're good. Like really good. I hate the fact that they're so good cause if their music was complete shit I would have yet another thing I could hate Ale- the rude boy who shall not be named.

If you think I've completely forgotten and forgiven the encounter, you're completely mistaken.

I asked around for a Miles Kane out of curiosity and was actually lead to him, and ever since our first greeting, we've become pretty close. Not like best friend- close, but close enough for me to rant about the rude boy and how odd it is for such a nice guy like Miles to be friends with him. He would only laugh at my rants and say something like,"He's usually a sweetheart." or "Maybe he was having a bad day." or "Ah, him again."

Miles would often come on set and watch me film the last few scenes that were needed before wrapping up and he was even on set when I had to do a topless scene. He teases me about that often, stating that he's seen my breasts before he's even met my parents.

Ever since the disastrous encounter, we wrapped up the movie and I went on a short break, and moved back to LA, before picking up another project that I was set to film a couple of weeks after moving back to LA, we wrapped it up in 3 months more or less and was set to have the premiere on a late December.

The last two weeks and few days have been packed with promoting Romeo and Juliet and doing interviews here in London, only at nights did I find my schedule void of promotional shoots and whatnot, and even then Miles would usually kidnap me and take me to a club.

The premiere was finally being held today.

At the moment, I'm going through my Emails and laying in an irregularly large hotel bed in London, waiting for my hairdresser to come back from the bathroom and begin to fix up my hair.

I've done everything that John has told me to do to make the evening perfect; wake up, take a nap after waking up, take a shower, eat a donut, brush my teeth, get my make up done at 3 and my hair at 4, and then leave at 5. We were running a bit late on the hair bit but I'm sure it'll be alright. Twenty minutes behind schedule won't cause too much of a problem. I hope.

"Aye! Get up! We have to get you ready in 36 minutes! Why'd you have to buy another donut?!"

My hairdresser asks as she exits the bathroom door and sprints to me.

"One can't just eat one donut. Besides, I'm not the one that messed up my makeup two times."

"Sorry, darling! You just looked awfully terrible in the orange shade!"

My makeup artist, Taylor, yells from the other room, I'm guessing with a mouthful of chips in her mouth by the way it sounded.

"Cher would disagree! She would love me in orange!"