A Lot of Time Together 1/2

PLOT READING POV

Michael tried to examine if some type of scenario had became insightful. HE pulled the Halloween mask fully off to expose the face of Evil that looked innocent but sufficient and insanely dangerous!

JOANNA'S POV

I had and called the opportunity I wanted so bad 'n' it finally came to me. My stun eyes were listing every detail feature of HIS deadly killer good looks - spotless stubble/beard mix on and around HIS jawline, a cute buck nose, dark brownish wavey hair locks and shiny blue eyes that the sun reflected off of. HIS mouth was shaped to possibly be quite wide, lips levelled with one another and a definite chin that was built for a boxer.

PLOT READING POV

Judith was in no side ways but is actually above. It wasn't strange to her seeing what Michael does, as long as HE doesn't do the owning deed in front of her!
It was hard to resist, but HE never will do it! Not by HIS careful standards to the point of view of HIS sister!

Though.... She so wanted to see if Michael was good looking or bad looking, as HIS back is facing her so she cannot visualise HIS identity attire for the single time as a full grown man since HE was 6 years old. - A cutie kid. She tried getting a better angle, unfortunately for her... She could not get it! All she could make out was that Michael's hair was no longer a dirty blonde, instead is a brownish colour now and even the shading darkness tainted HIS hair to almost looking like it was actually jet black, it wasn't. It was just that - mistaken lighting.

The two lovers had locked concentration on. More Joanna than Michael... Sort of.

The cold was drifting away to become a satisfying temperature within the Myers house, making it much worth the stay. Joanna thought to herself...

(Joanna) - My Mind; "Oh my fricken god! I wonder if HE knows that I have my eyes back? Impossible, I'm sure!? If I don't give anything away I can stare at this man all day... And all evening"
She tried her literal best to act of being still sightless, but Michael wasn't dumb! HE knew it from her eyes having much more life in them - excitement, gratefulness and were looking directly at HIS face when after HE took the coverage shield off.

In the sunlight, to HIM... Even she looked glamorous. HE'S always seen her away from the sun, but in it was another attraction entirely! HE wanted to attempt something that HE would hate anyone else getting to do! - HE wondered what she would look like with HIS mask on? And if she looked the part or not?

HE looked down at the mask in HIS hands and back to her face that HE was completely loving to molest and dazzle with anything HE desired to think of -- as sure as HE was, HE wondered if she was willing to want it put on her head and face? HE couldn't use speech to ask it, so, instead... HE put HIS hand on her opposite side shoulder and spun her to look away and have her back to HIM. She had no idea what HE was planning to do standing behind her personally close as hell!

JOANNA'S POV

I didn't see the reach coming. It was way too quick for me to move or react. HE grabbed my left shoulder with HIS right hand and turned me from HIM at the same time as pulling me close. I could again feel HIS weight encaving the floor we're both stood on, while I was on my back heels. I got it together as I know HE won't hurt me anymore, and from upwards of me I see HIM bring the mask down in front of my stomach, suddenly... HE pulls it to my head. I put my hands in the way in confusion defense to what HE was doing but that did nothing as right after it, the mask that HE wore was getting put over my head gently. Inside it was the stench of man, sweat and obviously the latex itself. The combination was actually nice 'n' I felt Michael's hands conditioning my locks to perfectly fit the mask -- frizzling the edges with HIS tips as they floated to laying down my jacket coated back.