The dEvil Play

Haddonfield was cast with haunting decorations again.
Halloween had come once more.

No terror has pledged to street minds or any scene of The Boogeyman was heard of since 29 days before...

|4 weeks & A day ago|

Michael Myers was proclaimed to be restrained. Back in captive hands. However it was shortly taken away when the forming manipulator made a plan that was painful, involving such a death being pierced with a series of firearm friends, blunt hits and lethal force!

Lead on the field grass with many holes in Michael's body, the smart doctor walked near HIM with his gun ahand, reloaded as he aims at the barrel at Michael's face. Joanna knew what was going through his brain to do next and she couldn't watch that or let it go through with.
She bolts forward to Loomis in hoping to stop him from shooting his supposedly created monster that he assumes to have made via the help sessions of therapy.

He clicked back the hammer on his gun with his finger latching onto the trigger.

He didn't expect any bothers to get in his way. From his right two hands came into view, grabbing around his hand and the gun but when that happened from making him jump -- the gun went off. Unloading a 44 round into the left side of Michael's neck replacing the small kitting hole with a big bullet one.

Silence and shock play goes a long way just now...

Loomis realising he actually shot Evil in the breathing point, wondering if that ended the horrors for good?!.. ..nobody would know.

Joanna didn't function right after knowing that was her fault. She was meant to stop it! Instead, had mobilized it to happen because she don't know her way around guns yet. Wanting to low in height to her knees was on her mind most, holding back the guilt tears from showing a weak spot.
She can't do it!

Loads of questions will be mailed to her inbox head. She doesn't want any attention from feeling such downsome blame to her own mistake, as a part of within was not normal again.
Her eyes looking at her...lover had awoke a new streak while giving the knife HE held a zoom away trance. Why?? Not answerable.

Brackett went over to Loomis disarms him from the gun, giving him a word hiding about what he said on the phone about not going the direction of killing!....

Brackett: "DID I OR DID I NOT, TELL YOU NOT TO OPTIONATE IN KILLING UNLESS REALLY NECESSARY, LOOMIS??!!" Loomis explains....

Loomis: "THAT WAS NECESSARY, SHERIFF!" - "But I did not pull the trigger by my willing cause." He protested in a question....

Brackett: "HOW WAS THAT NECESSARY?!?!" - "MICHAEL WOULD'VE SURRENDERED WHEN RIGHTLY DECISIONED IN HIMSELF!" And Loomis gave him a fair point....

Loomis: "So you would prefer that HE'D have killed those two *he points* before giving in??" - "Evil you cannot be bargain with or expect the expected!" - "Michael Myers would have gotten both them then us before stopping for this time and age!" - "Lastly... ..your officers didn't have to shoot when I did, so they made their own choice!"

The Sheriff so wanted to own over that comeback, but rather than doing so, he just eyes the incapacitated masked man..thinking to call it in for a transporting truck to be on the way. It must be done in his conclusion of safe and knows he must return to his car to do it, telling everybody around Michael to keep a close eye! Making sure HE doesn't pull a fast one for til Halloween shows up.

Brackett: "Alright, I won't be long." - "I'm going to go contact the transporting team to scoop HIM back to the institute!" - "Watch HIM until I return to cuff the bastard up!" He sighs through the safe victory line that came out his mouth then had gone back to his own police car, believing that the situation was in good hands!
It sort of is, with Loomis staying behind.