The Plan To A Great Future of Life 1/2

P.S - I skipped some months further along the time where Joanna's gut was at random growing wide after 4 more months, panicking to no idea of carrying Michael's child.

Enjoy this one as much as I had while creating it.
_________________________________________________

PLOT READING POV

Haddonfield's airlines were gracing for the hotter season coming up. The floated sky high to blaze it's burning degree essence of effect on everything it touched from a large distance.

Joanna hadn't seen any sign from the daddy for a while or so now! As she sat in the garden and trying to bathe and catch a good tan on her skin.

A smile so spranged onto her face, expanding her cheek creases were looking like old aged state but on a day like it is, she had no care on earth. Or so she thought!....

Lead on a bathe lounger, hardly any wind blows to wreck the mood, -- the relaxed girl admiring the view she sees before her. Still grinning painfully with a wide one and can never forget the night or day she got it back.

Her eyes closed, head up a slight tad to have her skull safely resting on the furnitured item she was occupied on.

Up beside her, came the guardian that looked after her in the blind time days.

She placed herself in the lounging bed on Joanna's left side. She was carrying a cold Martini for herself and some fruit for Joanna, hanging it over into her hand. She thanked her helper, assistant, close friend.
About willing to chomp a mouthful of grape she gets and feels a tiny pop on her stomach, it slightly hurt, she loaded the fruit back into the tub that would be used to lid the components, keeping them fresh.

It happened a second time, a few minutes after the first, getting Joanna concerned what it is that she had felt. Sitting up, held that exact area with her palm with a questioning and scare look in her eyes. Gazing at the ground passed her knees that hung off the side of the lounger, she didn't know what was happening to her!...

Joanna/My Mind; "These bunch of months I've been getting early sicknesses. My boobs have gotten bigger and slight bit itchy. I can't stop thinking about bundt cakes, chip cookies and Michael's love giving! I guess...; I need to go see HIM and find out what HE'S done to me?!" She got up, headed back to the door inside the house and was questioned by Eliza....

Eliza: "You feeling alright? Where you off to?"

She turned to look at her and said...

Joanna: "I...I'm fine. I just gotta go somewhere but I'll be back in an hour or so, I promise you."

Eliza could tell something more important was being held silent by her friend, wanting to ask about it but was much more worried about the solo travelling she had began doing quite a lot since that evening she waited for her to come back and was told that her eyes were functional to see somehow. Eliza seen it as a miracle but Joanna seen it as just a possibility of it returning by itself after 5 years and she jumps into her memory bubble of how it happened..

{Eliza's Flashback Sequence}

I can remember that night. Just turning the light off to my bedroom and getting in my warm bed and dropped into a snoozer after looking at my clock and seeing it was 22:35pm. More than late enough to call it. Closing my eyes up 'n' allowed them roll upwards into my head to sleep properly.

In the morning when I woke, stretching my body out for mobility and flexibility after getting out from underneath the duvet. My bare toes colliding with my furry foot rug -- is one of the most satisfyingly great things to feel following the arise from a fantastic dreamless sleep.