Hell-Breakout and Change-Up (Michael Myers)

[The hellfire was on it's brink of murdering salvation. Blazing for life screams to fill the halls of Smith's Grove as it was now a soon for the flame to spread wildly!]

___________________________________________________________

{Smith's Grove: Warren County Sanitarium}
{Evening Hours}
{October 30th 1986}

PLOT: By the greatenings of luck, weather is very administeringly warm.
F

or once... was no rain or windy forecasts.

All patients were being escorted back to their cells from the courtyard section that ankle weighted them all to a strict distance each, including Michael - Who was initializing the never budging trick. HE could break free of the restraints anytime HE chose to, but was waiting... For a trigger to switch that alarm in HIS head and be out of those cuffs like superman would by just forcefully separating HIS wrists is all it would cost to be a free devil!

HIS mask was confiscated ages ago, even though it was what kept HIM stably functional.

HE is like a wolf pact that had their jaws' blocked from opening, with impounded nozzles for canniballistic wildlife hunter types; Bears, Wolves, Tigers and many others - only that HE could loosen out of HIS and they can't.

Michael was always the final one to be returned to HIS room from how unquestionably tricky HE can be! Bc of it - some guards were on their toes all the time when doing so, not every single guard, as again - some were unfamiliar with HIS capabilities, of being new there.

Wynn was constantly hiring recruits to double security for the unwanted.

Sartain was watching Michael through the camera like an obsessive dork that would grow a too strong love interest of some so -- in thinking that no one will ever notice what exactly he's doing, secretly.

By shock...; Michael hadn't made a kill in so long that the Evilness call within was blowing the whistle for the deathless chain to be broke into pieces. Tonight!
.........

Once they were securingly locked in, with Wynn taking the checks of making sure that each and every one was successful he orders 2 guards to collect Michael and finish the listing rows.

Wynn: "Guards - Lenny and Jet - Only one remains to be put into HIS room, and I want you both to do it!??"
They had a rightful concern as to why it consisted to need a secondary helping hand, only to get inform by the Warden....

Wynn: "If you think you can do it solo? By all means!? Except... This is our worstest patient in the place and HE does not feel a bit of intimidation from any of us -- even if we run the whole establishment, we do not frighten HIM!"

The partnering guards eyed eachother in thinking it was just some joke? - Being the a day before all the pranks and jokes do start. Guard Jet was first to say....

G - Jet: "This is a joke right, Sir? I mean.. we have tazers and sticks to use if threats take a tolling, though."

Then Guard Lenny....

G - Lenny: "Yeah! All they need is one good swing and they'll think twice about trying anything smart!"

But it would've made sense, if Wynn was joking..!? He knew of his own patients. - Especially of Myers!

He responds....

Wynn: "When you've been here as long as I have, and what's fitting to be seen in this place has been that...you realise what's possible." - "Wishing that I was kidding' for it being almost Halloween etc, but I am not as Michael is the wrathing predator here, men! And take care not to do the immaturities around HIM?!?!"