A Special Birthday Single (Lemon)

Recap: On Halloween night, Michael Myers was at large still taking the sharpnesses to all picked victims until HE was crash into by Sam Loomis aka Michael's Doctor. Knocked unconscious by landing on HIS head bunch of the police department intercepted HIM and though HE was caught, the mother of HIS child; Joanna Joyce/Myers has plans to make.

___________________________________________

Mid January 1981

JOANNA'S POV

For the way these days have been without the Daddy here was hurtful - especially at Christmas that's come and gone now. I felt alone even though I was not, to having Cherry Bun lovey daughter here.

But Michael is the one that use to keep me warm on these cold ass days/nights!

Unfortunately - HE was arrested and news from WNKW has clarified that HE'S behind bars at Smith's Grove after all the kills made. Including policemen dead.
Even I know that offing a policeman means life in jail! - Yet so is committing any murder and loads have been said found with marvellously horrifying images. Involving a little girl who lived across from here. HIS prints were on her neck.

Now I admit, that's sick killing a child but 2 were alive in a house not far from this one. A few blocks away.
2 babysitters were dead and those that were babysat are still breathing. Not even harmed to any degree!

HE must've not known they were there or something odd??! I hate to be sounding like a news reporter but it breaks my heart to know that HE'S in one room probably just sat there with HIS thoughts going by like a tape play without anyone to accompany HIM!...

It hurts so much that I pick up the phone to call Laurie.

She answers knowing by a straight flick that it was me and greets with a....

Laurie: "Hi, Joanna." - "How are things being?" She asked me.
Her concern is admirable so I respond telling that everything is great. That Mikaela is learning things after 3 months. She doesn't cry much. And then asked her the same question.

She tells me....

Laurie: "That is terrific and youngsters are growing quick nowadays but everything is good too."

Now that's out of the way, I ask "Hey, is it possible if you could look after Mikaela for me over there?"

Her voice volume switched from normal to excited in responding....

Laurie: "Oh, of course I can bc I'm not busy now so you can bring her over!"

I appreciated truce to her accepting to do so "Thank-you very much, as I gotta go somewhere and I cannot take her with me, you see." I explain and I don't wanna take my Cherry Bun into a insane nut house anyway!

Laurie: "May I ask where you're going?" She asks in request.

I didn't mind but had to lie and say "I am going to get some driving tests scheduled and possibly be able to do one too."

She actually sounds convinced....

Laurie: "Well...looks like you'll be driving with a car before I do then, huh?"
She said but I actually would hope to be behind the wheel before her though! And agree.

I told her that I'd be there by quarter past 10 and then politely out the phone down to prep myself for the....prison date....I guess. I laugh to that title of what this'll be.

I pack some clothes and items for Mikaela into the recent baby bag I got given by my mother for Xmas, all that is required for Laurie is inside.

As for me.. I throw on my black jeggings, skin tight white top and my grey furr wintercoat that I also got.
Mikaela -- I put into warm as hell clothes and we set off.