Development in Time 2/2

[Nobody expects an early summer murder(s). That time is normally the lovely, smiling season in every year.
Nothing tragic should go on.]
___________________________________________

PLOT READING POV

Nothing was powerful enough to make Michael take HIS stalkish eyes away from the glass or take HIMSELF out of the bedroom.
HIS name being rustled from her lips a few times "MICHAEL??" - "MICHAEL??"

HE somewhat hated Annie... didn't get why but just straight up did. Something about her rattled the despising cage in Michael's head. Was it her hair? Her personality? How she looked?

No answer was lined for the hate.

Even for a friend of Joanna's, she seemed too stubborn for the friendship to her!..

Out from the side Joanna stepped before HIS view, she looked puzzled and botherly desperate, very mood down - things HE also hated to seeing. HE looked to her for reason of her conditional upsetting face, tilted to be direct on why she's so in the mud all of a sudden?
She seen through it and said...

Joanna: "I rejected what Annie offered as you might be getting all angry if I get obsessive on going places 24/7 and make no time for you." - "Even though that I wanted to go...I called it off, for you!" She explained, but if that is why she done it, she wouldn't be upset?!?
There was something else - something else more shook worthy up with her. HE placed both hands on her shoulders to stare fire deep into her thoughts, searching through them' to get the drift of her state.
Couldn't find it, and finally came to the point where HE needed a communicative way to do things.

Tries to think of one...

HE needs a writing item! - being exact what was figured on.

HE gently scooted Joanna aside and headed for the cellar to scavenge an old note pad HE knows that was down there with a pen paired to it, as HE seen it when tidying the messy tip down there before.

Thing was; where'd HE put it to?

HE retraced the steps in rewinded memory, remembering where it was - in the far back of the storage part that HE stashed HIS sister's tombstone at. The pad was on top of the stone. Grabbing it in thoughting frustration and returned to HIS partner. "This way shall be enough to handle the mutes." HE thought. In the process of going upstairs, HE mulitasked to taking the pen to the pad and wrote....

"I get you're disappointed of not going. I'm not stopping you but I'm also not fond or sure of your friend! She looks like friendship breaker! If you want to go? Then go. What you've told me will not happen unless you abandon me!?! Is that going to happen?" Turns the pad to face her 'n' she read it.

Running over every word inked onto the paper... she couldn't believe that HE'D think she'd abandon HIM; the father of her kid(s). Surely there was a remorse that Michael would think such a thing?!

She opened up to speak right after reading as her pregnancy mood swings take over. "You kidding me??" - "I would not do that!" She adds "We are together parents to our child...or children!" - "For all future knows; there might even be a marriage that comes out of this!!!" She has more to say. "And you can deny this all you want...but I'm the only one that keeping you from slaughtering this whole town, aren't I??"

She was partially wrong but also right. However!.. At Oct of every year there's probabilities that will not be the case on toll for Michael. HE would kill anyway.. and with that response from her, Michael had more to put...

"You better not! I will not hesitate to put your friend in the ground if they steal you. You're mine! And mine only! Anyone hurts you will have their life short-lived, and that is a promise too! For your say, to do with being the only one that's holding me off? I would be lying if I said no, you were not!"
She read the next bits.
Clearly...she didn't mean to attitude HIM like she had.
She couldn't help it. As much of a temper that she was putting in, she wanted to apologise for it. Her position of being pregnant just would not let her do that so soon!