What Can Go Wrong?

JOANNA'S POV

Washed, cleaned, in different clothes and gone to tell the amazed news I couldn't pass up such a moment to hold in.

Eventually I will have to go and find out the gender of the baby but first things first.... To Eliza's I must go.

In the unfortunate cold 'n' windy morning, my boots hitting into the hardening pavement as I walked with joy filling my veins, really eager to tell her what's caused them feelings we spoke about. Though, of course I'll need a doctor soon enough but not yet!
The breezes that are released from the clouds above made me zip up my jacket to stay warm while going there.

I left my hunkster in bed as I went and no doubt HE'LL be awake by now?! Probably following me as I speak even..
I did not look back to check if HE was but I definitely had a strange yank on my spine that says HE just may very well be. I am not bothered in the slightest. If HE is? So be it! And when ready on HIS own time, will most likely join Eliza and myself in the house.

PLOT READING POV

Meanwhile, in the Myers' master bedroom the nuded unquilted Michael had opened HIS eyes after hearing the rumble of the front door being closed. HE sat up and spun HIS torso in the direction where HE was hoping to see her laying to but no.
She was missing but HE knew and heard the vibration course through the structure of the house.
HE stalked steadily in the steps taken to get to the window and peeped through, seeing her be on the move without informing HIM of the purpose to her wondering off again.

Concerned why....HE threw on HIS jumpsuit and intended to go after her, the locked door was in the way so HE got to one of the windows and lifted it singlehandedly open to climb through into HIS side yard to pursue on like the stalker HE was.

HE only did it to be sure that there wasn't any bad news afoot, as now was the period to uptake on learning and trying to be a father figure.
The path she took was most definitely familiar to HIS mind and realised where she had put a journey to - Eliza's house, and Michael was still unseen as HE stuck to the overgrown bushes and trees lines on each street that lead to her place to guarantee that HE was or was never discovered the whole time...

Her boyfriend spied from behind a large base to a tree with a hand leaning on it as HE peaked around it to avoid being noticed by her or Eliza as she oddly knocked rather than just going in like last time. The door is answered but Michael didn't see the motor of a police car parked up the driveway to clarify that the officer it belonged to was who came into HIS sight not the woman inside.
It was none other than Hawkins. He must've came to see how she was doing or....stayed the night? He was fully in his uniform so the last guess probably isn't what went down!

Smiling through his teeth at Joanna's visit, and yelled to Eliza of her showing up out of the blue and Michael hears the inside female voice say for him to welcome her entry.
This changes the approach strategy Michael had to go about it. HE had no fear to advancing across the road normally just like how a human moves with concentration and focus on every footstep placed down. HE chose the back garden route to go for, until a way in was plattered out for HIM; the window to the dark closet was wide open and HE vaulted in as silent and stealthily that HE could, so Hawkins was strongly blank to HIM being severely nearby. Within no ticks at all HE was inside pricking up HIS rubber clad ears on the mask to secretly listen in to all back and forth talks between the 3 people that began.
Lowering HIS breathing to a minimum to hear it. Hawkins starting it off....

Hawkins: "Jesus-Christ!" - "You look like an entirely different person and....wait!" - "Them eyes. They seem new, more brightened than last time I met you and, you're on your own when I thought you were blind?" With his head going in a dozen ways, trying to be clearly sure that is what was service, he asked flooding, with overboarded confidence.