Growing Mind of the Boogeyman's Daughter 2/3 (Mikaela)

MIKAELA'S POV ONLY

From that very night that I did a very unforgiving thing has got me to feel demonised. I know I was being controlled by a hidden power inside of me.

A power that wants me to protect my home, my mummy and....some other special culture here around this place!

According to that doctor... the other night, he said....

(As I think back. I was sat in my room, listening to every word spoken about me between him and my mother)

Doctor: "I knew right from when of what your child did, that it reminded me of Michael's signature language and now, you tell me that I was right?!? When I hoped I wasn't!?" He said at first.

I was still puckered in my costumed, sat at my mirror thing and glaring into myself, asking in my head... Why I done that? Why I had to hurt that man so bad that he fell asleep?

I call off my thinking when more talking kicks in from them downstairs, the doctor specifically!....

Doctor: "How could you have..out of all the people to born a child with...you choose the Evil on two legs? I mean -- how did that happen? I'm asking for purposes to tell Smith's Grove, probably the Sheriff and maybe Haddonfield!?"

Mummy: "No! You cannot tell any of them! If this town finds out that HE has a child, they'll take her away from me and won't get to see her!" - "Please...do not tell anybody about her, Loomis. I beg you to keep it to yourself?!?" I hear her ask in love of holding onto me.

Doctor: "It could be too dangerous not to. She's already taken a life and 'when you kill once, it gets easier' and by my own speech -- It rots the human part of the brain to eventually...always wanting to cause death! If she kills anymore, we're gonna have another one of HIM in this town and she will be locked away as has HE! And I do not want to do that, Miss Joy, I really do not!"

Mummy: "Doc, listen!... HE is not like this town knew back in the year 78'. After HE came across me; HE seen that I was different. HE did try to kill me and that was 'til I took one shot to survive... and I kissed HIS mask, which stopped HIM. I gave HIM a piece of my mind on who I was past time when HE was a boy then a chance to decide if HE still wanted to finish the job of killing me but HE didn't. I got the Evil to think, Loomis!"

Doctor: "That's not possible. I spent everyday for 4 hours of 15 years trying to navigate whether, Michael Myers had any kind of human need and not once did HE show one! Not to be horrible, but if I - who has fixed dozens of mental people in my life couldn't get a symbolic of hell to do what we do in everyday life, then how could some woman? I had many nurses try alongside my services to get HIM to do anything but nothing convinced HIM!"

Mummy: "HE must've wanted love!? HE sensed that it was real within me, and not those nurses you speak of. It's probably why HE never done anything bc HE knew it was put on as HE'S smarter than we all think!"

Doctor: "Drastically, no.. One nurse actually had it in for Michael. HE just never showed interest."

Mummy: "HE didn't show it because either it was entirely fake affection or HE just didn't find her good enough!?! HE found me worthy to give me Mikaela and love. Even got me presents on the occasional times."

Doctor: "Evil cannot love anyone. HE'S clearly playing the life food game until the day comes where HE will want to come after you and your child for nothing but blood, satisfaction in the deaths and no more than that. Just to carry on killing all people in this town until there's nobody left!"

Joanna: "I do not believe that! HE wouldn't just breed to end my life years later!"

I had enough of that arguments and went down to stop it.
My mother seen me, picks me up in her arms and she shows that 'I've had enough' face like I do.