Shock Breakdown (Lemon)

PLOT READING POV ONLY

Michael gave the approval to Joanna, she responded with tightly hugging around HIM which was allowed greatly to no resist, just wrapping her whole body and legs around HIS masculine frame of a body.

It was no lie that she could feel the Evil's meat evidently going stiff as concrete and pressing over her clit with being in that position, only hugging one another, she was going a bit wet from such closure of HIM, nevertheless.... she still wasn't in that strong mode of lusting out on Michael but they kept the long-lasting embracement as that and nothing further, because it just was not that time....yet.

Staying physically stuck together, even though they weren't, Michael was a simple...man.
HE was getting such a comfort just being against 'n' holding her quite tight to HIMSELF, her head on HIS chest like on night one, feeling the thump of HIS heart colliding into her ear with every beat was obviously music to 'em, almost causing her to dose.

Realising she nearly did so, had unwrapped her legs off HIM. Michael got the immediate message and let her down to her feet, she explained with a shock wince...

Joanna: "Whoo... Almost fell asleep there, Michael, sorry. But we still have some things to get perfect, as I got the feel of your beast awaking" She giggled...

Joanna: "But, later, I'll...take it" She winked with an evil smirk, just like the one HE does, super close to it.

Michael secretly returns the eye move back. She couldn't see it via the block of the dark as hell eyeholes.

She could never see what actual actions HE does with HIS face behind the mask but if she could, she'd realize that HE has evolved with a little humanity to show thanks to her mentioning about crushing on HIM for years without HIMSELF thinking on it.

That will not stop the killing bath HE'LL add millions more bodies to. That part won't ever go miss! HE exists, life will be shedded by one at a time in order to get some inner raging peace!
___________________________________________

[6 HOURS LATER]
[9:30PM - MYERS HOUSE]

The sun had rolled its time on shining - it was now on the break off, hitting dusk, sky was turning black major fast.

Outside lights powering up and blessing the streets with an orange tint. Inside, Joanna had managed alight some old rusty candles around the house, seeing as it was approaching the hot wave weather, there was no winds to interrupt the flame being blazed to give the haunted place some hope of seeable paths. She had a box of 10 candles and put two in the kitchen, two in the primary lounge, two largest bedroom, one in the landing area, one in the hallway, one in the bathroom and one in the basement.

Her style with the places looked like a romance set up.

She was focused on deconstructing the old bed to put the new one there.

Michael was doing HIS usual, staring at what Joanna was purposed to. HE was aware of the bed that HE put together HIMSELF after stealing it was now getting put down, watching how she took it apart with no sweat meant HE didn't stabilise it correctly before, it didn't take very long to dismantle it. Each and every piece was piled in the front corner.

HE seen as Joanna was going to pick up the really heavy boxed part of the bed but HE quickly walks up behind her, and lifts it instead, taking it to the bedroom to carefully putting against the wall while she was interestingly watching HIM do that. She was once again, grateful and happy, seeing HIM do such work.

HE even carried the rest to tag along with the first box, and finishing HE stood back and looked at Joanna then to the boxed up bed frame like... HE was wondering what to be done next?
She thought there'd bound to be some manual in one of the cardboard boxes.