The Night HE Returned Home 1/2

PLOT READING POV

So much the injective dose swipes from the mind of a mother figure.

Some of her cherishing ones.

She knows where her house is. Who her mum is. What she does for a rightful living to get where she's been and all of thé between..

Back home safe and sound from a very anticlimactic scenery of unbaring pain, surely some uncomforting pleasure too?

It was 2 days later, to the most after Halloween's shocker that rallied out with her being in the mercy hands of a split personality killer.
Still doesn't know who saved her then fled, though??

The cops made certain of her condition being okay from all she went against by restrainted will, and she got back yesterday afternoon with nobody in the house.

.....

In the late afternoon of present day - November 2nd, Joanna awoke via a dreamless slep, headed downstairs to the kitchen for some food. With the intelligence cleared out of her mind being half asleep made her forget something configuratively bare of herself.

Not taking a bit of notice to her body, the temperature of the house or needing to watch how she put on the cooking apron.

Must've forgotten that she firstly took a shower then went right to bed afterwards.

Her binge was on -- to fry up some bacon strips just below crispy... and some pasta with cream -- that was her appetiser crave to be more in the awaken world. A filling Carbonara.

She hadn't thought anything to be out of its ordinary place. Not even that there was big footprints trailing to Mikaela's room and they'd been there for the past half day.

{Earlier} - November 2nd: Morning.

MICHAEL'S POV

I needed a new mask!
I hated looking like an incompletion of my fearsome form!

I made my way enroute back to Haddonfield from a few hourly driven journey.
That connecting relate of me had brought me home, and to the angle my eyes look at it through this car window makes me feel like my-child-self. Only due to the fact I wasn't budging is the change!...
I do not stay dead in front of the house, in case somebody comes knocking to a car being outside of it and I pull just slightly further down to the other side of the street.

I checked about to be sure no one will see me then leave the seat casually and go straight for the garden. It would take too long for me getting in from the front door in view of anyone not minding their own business!
My house's yard was trimmed well. Definitely cared for.

I thud my boots up the set of back porch steps to the back door. No doubt to be locked..?!?
I didn't want to break the door open to get through, so I see if there's a gap in any window of the downstairs ones. There sometimes might be... only way to know is of sneak peaking.

Just so happens I locate a thin exposure line to the dinning room window, and my fingers were too thick for fitting underneath and lifting it open.
The piece that's just about scrawny to slip through was my knife, that I unpocket and find the perfect slide point to pry it wider, pushed it higher and that was how I got inside.

Had it change over 5 years!

My woman has been busy!

I helped myself to a detour.
Analysing everything that's been done.