𝟒 ⇢ 𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐖𝐎

you didn't know what was wrong with you.

you'd started to look for kuroo everywhere. and whenever you saw his black hair, your heart did a flip. you'd crane your neck so you could catch sight of his face in the hallway.

it disgusted you. you'd walk by the class he was in on your way to the bathroom to catch him bent over his desk, working on something. you'd started getting excited to come to school so that you could see him or talk to him.

whenever you passed by him in the hallway and he saw you, he'd always smirk at you and lift his head slightly in a silent 'what's up.' it never failed to excite you, no matter how many times it happened.

you knew you thought about him too much, but you couldn't control it. kuroo was invading your mind. it was made even worse by the fact that you knew he'd never take you seriously. it wasn't who he was. not that he'd want you anyways, but if by any chance he did, you didn't want to become one of the other girls who'd fallen for him and just been a replaceable tool for his sexual pleasure. you were worth more than that.

as much as you hated to admit it, maybe kasumi was perfect for someone like kuroo. visually, the two were insane. they were just so nice to look at that it drove you crazy. kasumi's big brown eyes, cute nose, and pouty lips were a match for kuroo's undeniably handsome features, and seeing them next to each other only confirmed that.

a small part of you wouldn't even mind if they started dating for real. he would cheat on her, and you knew it was bad, but that small part of you wanted kasumi to be cheated on. it would put her in her place. she may look beautiful, but her personality made her uglier than every other girl you knew. 

kuroo was too good for her.

your mind was racing again when you sat down at lunch next to ayako.

"hey," you said softly to her, giving her a small wave before looking around the cafeteria to see if kuroo was there. he wasn't.

"hey, y/n." ayako smiled at you before taking a bit of her food. you started to dig into your food as well. the silence was comfortable as the both of you focused on eating.

suddenly the entire atmosphere in the cafeteria changed. clothes rustled as students turned to look at something behind you.

you followed everyone's gaze.

there he is.

kuroo walked into the cafeteria with his usual walk that dripped with confidence and authority. kasumi held his hand in hers, but he was not looking at her. instead, he was looking back at kenma, who was doing something on his phone behind the couple.

an obnoxious smile lit up kasumi's face as she moved closer to kuroo, brushing her body against his. you continued to eat your food, looking back every once in a while to see her touching him and getting close to him in a way that seemed unnatural.

"she's pathetic," ayako said to you quietly.

you nodded. "she's obsessed with him," you said. "it's gross. he's not even her boyfriend."

ayako looked back at the two. "does she even realize he's sleeping with other girls?"

you laughed. "it's embarrassing for her."

kuroo had talked about kasumi once to you, when you'd mentioned student council. you wondered if he truly cared for her. out of all the girls kuroo had slept with, kasumi was the only one that was consistent. you were jealous of her, you had to admit. but you didn't own kuroo or kasumi, so you couldn't stop any of it.

ayako smirked. "she must have really good pussy for him to put up with her."

you burst out laughing and ayako followed, the two of you creating a minor scene within the cafeteria.