𝟏𝟖 ⇢ 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐆𝐔𝐍

"you should have seen the look on kasumi's face when she saw kuroo," you told ayako as the two of you walked home from school the next day. "she was so humiliated."

ayako's hand covered her mouth, and her eyes were turned upwards into little crescents as she giggled. "that's actually so embarrassing for her. does she know about you and him?"

"no, not many people know. just you and mitsuko. i don't know if kuroo told anyone else, though."

ayako nodded as the two of you reached your house. you stopped in front of your driveway, and ayako did too.

"how are you and tanaka?" you asked, wiggling your eyebrows at her.

"is it weird that i like him already? it's only been a few days, but i just feel like our personalities match." you saw a blush light up her cheeks, and it caused you to smile fondly.

"that's not weird, it's cute! it's just a shame him and noya live so far away from us."

"i know, it's crazy that they came here just for a party." ayako pursed her lips. "but tanaka and i are making plans to meet somewhere in the middle next weekend. that way the drive is less long."

you squealed. "that's so exciting! you have to tell me everything."

ayako nodded enthusiastically, and the two of you bid each other goodbye with a tight hug.

you made your way into your house, locking the door behind you and immediately putting down your backpack. you stretched your shoulders as you made your way into your room, wanting to change out of your uniform. you put on some leggings, and you were going to just put on an oversized t-shirt, but you noticed kuroo's black hoodie hanging in your closet. with a small smile, you took it off the hanger and put it on, doing a quick spin in the mirror.

it still smelled like him, and it was quite big on you. it reached down about halfway down your thigh, and the sleeves were long enough to cover your hands. you hugged yourself before walking downstairs. you felt warm.

you laid down on the couch, enveloped in kuroo's hoodie, and put on a random movie to pass the time. but about thirty minutes in, you were interrupted by a knock on your door.

you sat up, pausing the movie. you didn't know who it was; you hadn't invited anyone. perhaps it was ayako, who just wanted to hang out or something. you got up and walked over to the door, unlocking it and opening it.

you were met with the face you never got tired of. he was wearing cuffed sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

"kuroo? what are you doing here?" your eyes flitted to behind him, and you saw kenma, his phone in his hand. he looked up from the screen and gave you a little smile before returning his eyes to the device.

"hi, y/n. are y-" kuroo's voice cut off as he looked down and saw you wearing his hoodie.

you looked down at yourself, suddenly feeling a little embarrassed. you liked wearing his hoodie, but you didn't necessarily want him to see you wearing it.

"look at how cute you are," kuroo said, a teasing glint in his eye as he reached out to touch the fabric of the hood. "wearing my clothes."

"shut up," you said, slapping his hand away. 

kuroo just smirked and crossed his arms on his chest. "are you free right now?" he finally asked.

"yeah, why?"

"kenma wants to take you somewhere." kuroo looked back at his friend, who's eyes briefly left his phone as he shrugged at you.

your lips curled up slightly. "where?"