𝟏𝟑 ⇢ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘

now playing: couch standing - nieman j, eric bellinger, jeremih, wale

kuroo's hand wrapped around your wrist, leading you to the middle of bokuto's basement. you chugged the rest of your can of beer and threw it in a trash can you passed by on your way there. you needed the extra confidence anyways. it had been so long since you'd done this.

when kuroo reached a spot he was satisfied with, he turned towards you.

your mind buzzed slightly, but kuroo looked perfect to you in this moment. the colored lights left beautiful shadows on his face, and his eyes glinted with confidence and amusement.

you let the music take over you; you felt the bass in your chest and the beat in your entire body. you rolled your head back, and felt kuroo's hands come in contact with your waist.

you met his eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in the hair at the top of his neck. kuroo looked down at you with a smirk.

"that's my girl," he said, only loud enough for just you to hear. you smiled a little bit.

kuroo pulled you closer to him; your bodies were almost touching now. his hands guided your hips as they swayed from one side to the other. you licked your lips, concentrating on the way your body moved against his hands.

kuroo turned you around in his hands so that your back rested on his chest. you turned your head to the side so that your cheek was pressed flat against his shirt. you could smell his cologne. 

you wanted to take some of the control, so you rolled your body against his to the beat of the music. kuroo understood your movements and followed them, looking down at you with fluttering eyes.

you raised your arms, moving them behind kuroo's head. you held onto the back of his neck, running your tongue along the front of your teeth as you and kuroo's bodies moved against each others.

everything seemed blurry to you, a mix of LED lights and kuroo and the smell of alcohol. you anchored yourself on the feeling of his hands on your waist. he was good at this; he knew what he was doing.

with a mischievous grin, you separated yourself from kuroo. you lowered yourself to the floor slowly, rolling your body in slow, controlled waves. kuroo looked down at you, crossing his arms. his eyes took in your dancing body. you bounced your knees a few times before making your way back up, feeling a small ache in your knees, but ignoring it.

as you straightened, you felt a hard slap on your ass. your jaw dropped in shock. you quickly turned your head back to kuroo, eyes wide, and a smile growing on your open mouth.

kuroo looked you up and down with a smug grin.

"what?" he asked plainly, as if nothing had happened.

you blinked at him, looked down at your ass, and then looked back up at him. "did you just..?"

he shrugged. "it looks good in that skirt."

you felt a pulse in between your legs.

"you're unbelievable," you said, trying to hide your feelings.

"you think so?"

you sucked your teeth at him and tried to continue dancing by yourself, but before you could even start, you felt his hands on your hips, pulling you back towards him. you stumbled and fell into his chest, but kuroo didn't budge.

"what are you doing?" you asked him.

he didn't answer you. "put your hands on your knees for me," he ordered instead, and you pursed your lips.