𝟓 ⇢ 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

it was finally friday.

you'd had quite an eventful week with student council, tutoring, and other kuroo related things including but not limited to: thinking about him, getting excited whenever you saw him, and talking about him to ayako. it was all very exciting and time consuming.

you stood at your locker by yourself, putting your books away. it was lunchtime, and you didn't feel like carrying your stuff to the cafeteria. you didn't have any work to do either, so you were just planning on relaxing and enjoying your meal with ayako.

as you organized your things within your locker, you felt a presence come up behind you. it hovered over you. you instinctively tensed your shoulders and turned around to see that familiar handsome face looking down at you.

"y/n." kuroo's eyes swept down your body before returning to your face. he always seemed to do that.

"yes?" you answered quietly, looking around to see if kasumi or another one of kuroo's fangirls were around. kuroo looked behind him too, and you appreciated how he'd picked up on your nerves of being seen with him and had started to look out for you. when he was satisfied, he turned back to you and continued.

"yesterday i got to volleyball late because of tutoring," he began, grimacing a little bit. "coach wasn't happy about it."

"oh. sorry, i didn't mean to keep you late or anything."

kuroo chuckled. "it's not your fault. but i think we need to reschedule. any chance you could do it after sports? i know it's probably inconvenient, but i really want your help to get my grade up."

you pursed your lips. "we get out of practice late, though. the library will be closed."

he bit the inside of his cheek and looked you in your eyes. the look made you realize what he was thinking.

"you want to do it outside of school?" you asked, not able to hide the surprise in your voice.

"if that's okay with you." his face looked hopeful, and it surprised you. he was actually being... respectful.

"um," you hesitated. "it's cool, i guess." your eyes focused on the ground. "my parents are on a business trip, so my house is free for the next few weeks." you felt flustered.

"you're staying by yourself?" he asked, a hint of concern in his eyes.

"it's not a big deal." you shrugged. "i've been doing it since i was young."

kuroo sighed, a small grimace coming over his face. then, he brought his face a little closer to yours and lowered his voice, which you appreciated. "is it really okay for me to go over to your house?"

you gulped. "yeah." you looked up at him. "no one has to know."

a smile spread on kuroo's lips at your words. "if you say so."

you felt giddy at the thought of kuroo spending time with you. at your house. alone.

"give me your snapchat." kuroo's voice snapped you away from your thoughts. he pulled his phone out of the pocket of his pants, opening the snapchat app and pressing the icon in the top right corner that allowed you to type in your username. he held his phone out to you, and you took it.

kuroo watched you as you typed in your username quickly, pressing add once your profile came up. you gave him back his phone and he smiled at you, powering off the device and putting it back in his pocket.

"add me back and send me your address, okay?"

you nodded, looking around you. you tensed up as your saw a few eyes lingering on you and kuroo.