𝟐𝟑 ⇢ 𝐖𝐄𝐓

warning! sexual content

the school dance ended, and you found yourself in kuroo's car.

bokuto had told you that he wanted to let you spend time with your new boyfriend, so he was going to leave by himself. you felt insanely bad, and protested with him for about ten minutes. however, he insisted, and had left to go home. you told him to text you when he got there. ayako had gone home with tanaka, as planned. they looked so cute together, and their relationship seemed to be developing quickly. 

you'd dropped off kenma at his house first, like the night of the art class. you found it cute how kenma seemed to get a ride everywhere from kuroo.

"do you want to go home?" kuroo asked once he'd watched kenma go inside safely. his hand was rested on your thigh, like usual.

"no," you answered. "it'll be lonely. besides, you're leaving for training camp tomorrow, so i want to spend time with you before you go."

kuroo sighed, starting to back out of kenma's driveway. "i wish i could take you with me. i'm gonna miss my girlfriend."

he emphasized the word girlfriend, a proud smile lighting up his face. you smiled too, butterflies in your stomach.

"let's go to my house," kuroo said, squeezing your thigh. "will you shower with me again?"

"yes," you said, almost too quickly. but excitement was welling up inside you at the thought of showering with kuroo against. last time it was such a beautiful experience.

"but i need to take you home after. i have to wake up early to go to the training camp."

"that's fine, don't worry." you placed your hand on top of his as you watched buildings speed by through the window. soft music played on kuroo's radio, and he hummed along to it quietly, one hand maneuvering the steering wheel. "you look good in a suit," you said suddenly, your eyes focusing on his figure.

"you think so?" he chuckled, giving your thigh another squeeze. "you look so pretty in that dress. but, i can't wait to see you without it."

you rolled your eyes, and kuroo gave you an exaggerated wink.

•••

the water was hot underneath your hand as you reached into the shower to feel it.

kuroo was taking his clothes off behind you, and you had to turn around and run your eyes up and down his body. he raised his eyebrows at you, and opened his mouth to say something, but you spoke before he could.

"can you unzip my dress, kuroo?" you asked him, standing up straight.

"yeah, come here." 

you walked backwards towards him, and you felt his fingers brush the skin of your back as he took hold of your zipper. kuroo leaned his head down to kiss the side of your neck as he slowly dragged the zipper down your back.

your lips parted, and you tilted your head to the side to allow him better access. the feeling of his tongue on your skin gave you chills and goosebumps.

when kuroo had fully unzipped the dress, he slowly took the straps off your shoulders. without taking his lips off your neck, he slid your dress down your body, pushing it down to reveal much more of your skin. eventually, the dress fell off of you, crumpling up on the floor near your feet.

kuroo detached his lips from your neck to see the back of your body, bare except for your strapless bra and panties. he reattached his lips to you skin and trailed kisses across your shoulders, unclasping your bra and letting it fall off of you.