𝟑𝟐 ⇢ 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋

warning! sexual content

"when you said you wanted to take me somewhere, i didn't think you meant a hotel," you said, looking over your shoulder at kuroo, who was closing the room door behind him.

he smiled. "surprise."

"you didn't have to, kuroo. it was probably expensive."

kuroo smirked, coming up behind you and hugging you from behind. "don't worry, baby," he said in your ear. "you know i got it like that."

you raised your eyebrows with a laugh. "oh, do you?"

kuroo laughed as well, before sitting you on the edge of the large bed. you relaxed into the mattress, leaning back on your hands. kuroo got on his knees and began to take off your heels, undoing the small buckles and then sliding the shoes off your tired feet.

you sighed comfortably, looking around the room. it was beautiful, with a color scheme of grays and whites, and a large window on the side revealed the dark sky lit up by tokyo's night lights.

kuroo moved to a closet that was embedded in the wall and opened it, pulling out the two bath robes inside it.

"here," he said, reaching it out to you. "put this on."

you took the robe and moved over to the window, taking in the view before closing the long, white curtains for privacy.

"can you unzip me, baby?" you said, walking back over to your boyfriend, who was currently unbuttoning his shirt.

"mhm." he hummed, and you turned around for him.

his hands found the zipper of your dress, and he pulled it down slowly, revealing more and more of your back with each inch. when he was done with the zipper, he pressed a kiss on the side of your neck and patted your waist to show he was finished.

"thanks," you said, stepping away from him and then turning so that you were looking at him. you slid your dress down your body, leaving you in your bra and panties.

kuroo froze, his hands stalling their movements to unbutton the last few buttons of his shirt, as he looked at your figure through his eyelashes.

"actually, don't put the robe on. i like you like that." he smirked, pulling off his shirt and laying it against a chair.

"as you wish, tetsuro." your tone was almost teasing, and along with the use of his first name, kuroo gave into the temptation to have you in his arms. he gave up undressing and made his way over to you, picking you up and putting you on the bed.

you giggled in his arms, and he laughed along with you, pressing a kiss on the tip of your nose as you laid your back on the bed. you wrapped your arms around his neck, holding him against you.

"i love you," you whispered.

"i love you too," kuroo said back, burying his face in your neck and kissing the skin there.

it tickled a bit, so you laughed. kuroo brought his face up.

"what?" he asked.

"nothing, nothing."

kuroo shrugged, and climbed off you to get the tv remote. you sat up against the headboard, watching as he turned on the tv. it was playing some random drama that you didn't recognize, but you focused in on it anyways.

"do you want to watch this?" kuroo asked.

"yeah, that's fine," you replied, and then patted your thighs with a mischievous smile. "come here."