𝟐𝟕 ⇢ 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃

you walked through the school with ayako on friday.

throughout the week, you'd been receiving stares from both jealous and admiring students, and whispers circulated around you.

she's kuroo's girlfriend, the girls would say. i've heard kuroo's only had one girlfriend before

she's so pretty, said the boys. i'd hit.

comments like that made your face crinkle in disgust, but you mostly just ignored everything. people hadn't even cared very much about you until they heard you were involved with kuroo, so why should you care about them?

you and ayako reached your lockers, opening them and pulling out the books and binders you needed for your classes. you had lunch before your next class, but you wanted to be prepared.

"we facetime every night," ayako was saying, talking about tanaka. "we do homework and stuff together. he's not the smartest person ever, but i think it's cute."

you laughed a bit. "that's adorable. i'm excited for you to see him tomorrow."

"bitch, don't even get me fucking started. i want to kiss him so bad it's insane."

"okay, but when i see noya i'm hugging that mf on sight." you clapped your hands together to emphasize the words.

"not if i hug him first, the fuck." ayako rolled her eyes playfully, and you laughed, pushing her a little bit.

"girl, by the way, i gave kuroo a blowjob." you said quietly, pushing the last of your books into your backpack and closing your locker.

"you put a dick in your mouth?" ayako asked, looking disgusted.

you clicked your tongue. "it was only a little bit gross. not that bad."

ayako pressed her lips together. "one day you're gonna have to teach me how to do that."

you grinned mischievously. "i'll ask kuroo if he wants to help me demonstrate."

ayako's jaw dropped in horror. "HELL NO. miss me with that. please."

you burst out into uncontrollable laughter, and ayako followed doubling over as her laughter increased.

"what are we laughing about?" a voice interrupted, and you felt an arm around your shoulder. you turned your head to see kuroo, and kenma standing behind him.

"hi kuroo," you said gently, your expression turning to a loving one.

"hey baby," he replied, leaning down to press his lips on yours. the kiss was short, but he tasted like mint gum and his lips were so soft that you could have melted.

ayako crossed her arms in front of her chest. "no pda in the hallway," she stated.

"don't tell me what to do," you said, looking away from kuroo and towards her with a fake annoyed expression.

ayako grinned, sending you a wink.

"ready to go to lunch?" kuroo asked you as you finished zipping your backpack and threw it over your shoulder. ayako walked over to kenma and started talking to him about his game on his phone. they had a common interest in that kind of thing.

"mhm," you said, feeling the stares of other students. "let's go."

kuroo smirked and started to walk with you, his arm still around your shoulder casually.

"everyone's looking, kuroo." you said, gazing around the hallway and then up at him.

"let them," he said, turning towards you and placing a quick peck on your lips. your stomach fluttered. "i want everyone to see me and my girl." he smirked at you playfully, and you had to smile.

"okay, okay." you said, giggling a bit.

kuroo chuckled, squeezing you closer to him a bit. "i have to make sure no one steals you from me."

"no one's gonna steal me," you said, shaking your head.

kuroo hummed, raising an eyebrow. "boys are talking about you, you know. saying, she's so pretty, she's so hot; stuff like that."

"i know," you sighed. "i heard people saying they'd have sex with me."

"yeah, i heard that too." he chuckled a little bit.

"why are you laughing?" you asked, hitting him in the chest lightly to scold him.

"it's just funny that they think they have a chance."

you laughed at that. "yeah, i'm too good for them."

"i was thinking something more along the lines of: you have a super hot boyfriend." kuroo looked down at you with a confident smirk.

"ehh," you shrugged. "you're okay, i guess. nothing special though." a grin grew on your face as kuroo pretended to be offended.

"i get to slap your ass since you insulted me."

"no you don't," you said with a loud laugh, slipping out of his arms and running down the hallway towards the cafeteria at full speed, weaving through the students around you.

kuroo sped after you, his booming laughter echoing through the halls.

ayako sighed exhaustedly. "we can't take them anywhere, kenma," she remarked, rolling her eyes. "they're so fucking loud."

"you don't even know the half of it," kenma responded, rubbing his face in frustration. "let me tell you about kuroo and bokuto at training camp. i wanted to throw them out the window, i swear."

"no, i believe you." ayako shook her head in disappointment as she watched kuroo accidentally knock over some poor first year. 

"y/n's cool, though." kenma pursed his lips. "she's good for kuroo. he loves her, you know."

"he does?" ayako asked, whipping her head in kenma's direction. "that is so cute. she loves him too. he makes her so happy. i'm gonna tell her to confess-"

"no." kenma interrupted, shaking his head. "don't meddle, ayako. you seem like you would be the type to do that."

ayako pursed her lips, trying to look angry. she was definitely the type to meddle, but she didn't appreciate being called out. "i'm not. but whatever. i'll let them figure it out themselves."