𝟐𝟓 ⇢ 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐃

warning! kind of sexual content but not really i guess

kuroo had just finished the second to last day of training camp. it was tuesday night. he was tired, honestly. training camps required playing all day, and he often stayed back to continue practicing even after what was required of him.

it was around 10:30 pm now, and kuroo was walking back to the accommodation with bokuto and akaashi. kenma had gone back earlier.

the accommodation allowed them a little bit of privacy. the dorms included a common space, and everybody got a small room that stemmed off from that area. kuroo shared his dorm with bokuto, akaashi, and kenma. it was a third year's privilege to pick roommates.

bokuto opened the door to their dorm, revealing kenma sitting on the floor. his phone was on the charger in the corner, and he sat playing on it.

"hey kenma," kuroo said, walking over to the small couch in the middle of the room.

"hi," kenma greeted, not taking his eyes off his phone.

bokuto let out a loud sigh, running his fingers through his hair. "what a long day," he said, trying to blink the tiredness out of his eyes.

"tell me about it," akaashi said. "you make me ten times more tired than i would be if you weren't here." he rolled his eyes and sat down on the floor next to kenma.

kuroo took out his own phone, checking his notifications. because of his popularity, his phone was filled with notifications from different social media apps, so he scrolled through them lazily, looking for the only one he cared about.

he found it quickly.

snapchat from y/n

kuroo quickly answered it, as you'd snapped him a few hours ago. he ruffled his hair a bit and posed, trying to look good for you without seeming like he was trying too hard.

of course, he couldn't get away with it.

"what are you making that face for?" bokuto asked, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"snapchat," kuroo replied, and pushed bokuto away from him playfully. after that, he sent his picture to you.

"ohhh," bokuto teased. "are you snapping y/n?"

"none of your business," kuroo said, turning off his phone.

"actually it is my business," bokuto asserted, crossing his hands over his chest. "you both are my friends."

"how long have you been dating her, kuroo?" akaashi asked, looking at the black haired with curiosity.

"literally a few days," kuroo answered. "but i really like her. she changed me without even trying."

"she's really nice," bokuto told akaashi. "and funny."

kuroo nodded.

"have you fucked her?" bokuto asked suddenly, and akaashi rolled his eyes.

"you don't just ask that, bokuto," said akaashi with a loud sigh.

"i was just curious," bokuto said, shrugging indifferently.

"bro, don't you like her?" kuroo asked, hitting bokuto on the arm. "won't it hurt your feelings to talk about that?"

"nah," bokuto shook his head. "i'm getting over it. and i feel like it might actually help to know she's fully taken."

kuroo pursed his lips.

"honestly, i kinda of want to know too," akaashi said, looking up from kenma's game.