𝟑𝟏 ⇢ 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐘

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

again, i don't know how these work, so everything that happens is just coming out of my imagination, and the way that helps the plot. please bear with me :)

···

you stepped into fukurodani's gym, looking around at your surroundings. a stage was set up to your right, and the rest of the area was filled with standing tables and buffet style food options. it looked beautiful and elegant, and people dressed in formal wear milled about the space, making small talk with each other.

nerves churned in your stomach, but you pushed them down, telling yourself not to worry and that everything was okay.

music played loudly throughout the area, and some people were dancing with each other casually in empty spaces. it was entertaining to watch. 

suddenly you felt a presence behind you, wrapping their arms around your waist carefully.

"hey," he said in your ear, and you felt a chill of both nerves and excitement.

"hi baby," you said, placing your hands on top of his. kuroo chuckled and held you like that for a moment before pulling back and spinning you around so that you were facing him.

he was wearing a dark blue button down shirt tucked into black pants. small silver hoop earrings hung from his ears, and a silver cross necklace sat against his chest, exposed because of the way he left the top two buttons of his shirt open. he looked breathtaking. he always did.

"you're so handsome kuroo," you complimented, reaching up to run your fingers along his jawline.

he smiled, his eyes moving across your body. "but how did i get such a beautiful girlfriend?"

you pursed your lips. "i don't know."

kuroo clicked his tongue, and gave you a playful warning look. you just smiled and pulled his face down to yours, pressing your lips on his. he responded quickly, holding your waist and moving his lips against yours.

you smiled into his kiss, and ran your tongue along his lips. that caused kuroo to immediately pull away.

"careful," he warned, pressing the pad of his index finger to the tip of your nose. 

you looked up at him cutely.

"so, don't be startled," kuroo began, reaching down to hold your hand. "but my parents are here."

you bit your bottom lip before speaking. "i want to meet them."

kuroo smiled with closed lips and nodded, giving your hand a squeeze before leading you through the crowd of people towards two people who were standing at a table and drinking wine.

you could see where kuroo got his looks from; both his parents were very nice looking, and their posture was elegant and professional.

kuroo put his hand on the small of your back as you approached them. they noticed you and smiled.

"hi," you said shyly, bowing respectfully. your heart was pounding against your chest. "i'm y/n, it's nice to meet you."

kuroo's mom came over to you and gave you a hug. "hello y/n, it's nice to meet you too. you're so beautiful, wow."

you smiled. "thank you so much," you said to her, hugging her back hesitantly.

"so, you're tetsuro's girlfriend?" kuroo's dad asked you after you'd pulled away from the hug with his mom. he reached out to shake your hand, and you did.