𝟏𝟕 ⇢ 𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐄

the english teacher had asked you to his office, and you knew in your gut what that meant. 

you knocked on his door.

"please come in," you heard his voice from inside, so you opened the door and walked in. "good morning," he said pleasantly.

you bowed respectfully. "good morning."

"please sit, y/n." his tone was bright. "he should be here any time now. you know he tends to be late."

you knew who he meant.

after about a minute of awkward silence, there was a knock on the door.

"come in, kuroo." the english teacher spoke, the the door burst open.

"sorry," kuroo said to the teacher. you turned in your chair to look at him. he met your eyes and gave you a subtle smile. it was your first time seeing him this morning, and your heart jumped in your chest. he never failed to excite you.

kuroo sat down in the chair next to yours, and you saw his hand subconsciously reach out to touch you, but he stopped it. perhaps he thought that it wasn't appropriate in front of the english teacher.

"i want to start by expressing my gratitude to y/n," the teacher spoke now that kuroo was settled in the chair.

"oh... thank you." you spoke softly.

"honestly, at first i was unsure about this pairing, but kuroo's grade improved a lot in a short period of time. i suppose he is smart, but still. thank you, y/n."

"of course," you said, bowing your head. "it was my pleasure."

the english teacher smiled. "you two make a great team."

kuroo looked at you out of the corner of his eyes, and quickly gave your thigh a subtle little squeeze.

"and kuroo," the english teacher began again. "you are cleared to go to the training camp. i hope it's a productive and enjoyable time for you."

training camp? kuroo hadn't told you about a training camp. you turned your head towards him and gave him a confused look.

kuroo didn't look back at you, he only thanked the teacher with a polite nod.

"so, y/n, you won't need to tutor him any longer, but do make sure he stays caught up on work because of the training camp. thank you again. you two are dismissed."

you got up and bowed to the teacher, and kuroo did the same. he turned to leave first, so you followed him, eyes locking with the back of his neck as he walked in front of you.

kuroo opened the door for you and you walked out first into the empty hallway, immediately turning back to look at his approaching figure.

"training camp?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.

"yeah." kuroo looked down at his shoes. "we leave saturday morning."

"how long are you gonna be gone?" you asked him, frowning.

"until wednesday."

you sighed. "five days?" you pouted. "i'm gonna miss you."

kuroo smiled at you and pulled you into a hug. your head rested against his chest, and you wrapped your arms around his waist, holding him lightly.

"you won't have to miss me," he said, and you felt his voice vibrate in his chest. "we can facetime."

"it's not the same." your voice was muffled by his uniform.

"i know, so let's hang out a lot this week to make up for it." kuroo leaned his head down to kiss your forehead, his hands rubbing circles on your back.

teach me // kuroo tetsuroOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara