𝟏𝟓 ⇢ 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐏

you woke up to soft music and the sound of running water.

kuroo was no longer beside you, so you assumed he was in the shower. you slowly pushed the blanket off of you and got out of bed. you felt a small ache in between your legs, and your legs shook a bit, but it wasn't too bad. the cold air hit your bare body, giving you goosebumps.

you slowly made your way over to the bathroom door. it was left open a crack, so just opened it a little more and walked into the room.

you saw a bluetooth speak on the counter of the sink, and it played quiet music. you assumed it was quiet so that it didn't wake you.

now playing: gravity (acoustic version) - eric bellinger

you walked to the shower and moved the curtain a bit, poking your head in.

kuroo's eyes widened at the sight of you, before his face went back into its usual smirk.

"you coming to join me?" he asked, giving you a wink.

you didn't miss a beat. "i thought it would save water," you said with a small giggle.

kuroo laughed a little bit and gestured for you to come in. you stepped in the shower, and kuroo took the opportunity to look at all of you. every inch of your body was available for him to see, and he was amazed at the beauty of it.

the hot water hit your bare skin, soothing your sore muscles and relaxing you.

"look at you," kuroo teased, brushing his fingers against the purple marks on your neck and body. "all marked up."

you looked down at yourself. kuroo had left hickeys on your neck, chest, and inner thighs. you bit your bottom lip, a little embarrassed, but not too much. it was all for him, anyways.

"you're so pretty," kuroo said to you as you spun under the water, letting it coat your entire body.

"you always say that," you said shyly, covering your face. you were sure you weren't pretty right now. you'd just woken up; your face was probably puffy and your hair was not done.

"'cause it's true." he pulled you into a hug, the water hitting both of you simultaneously. you moved your hands from your face to touch his shoulders.

"well, you're very attractive." you said the words quickly since you were kind of nervous.

kuroo just chuckled, his thumbs tracing lines down the curve of your waist.

you bit the inside of your cheek, turning away from him and looking at his collection of soaps. you picked one that appealed to you and opened it, smelling the fragrance. it was nice.

"are you going to wash me?" kuroo asked from behind you.

you looked back at him, pursing your lips. you didn't say anything, you just hummed indifferently, pouring a generous amount of the soap out of the bottle and into your hand before putting it back where you found it.

you turned back to kuroo, rubbing the soap between your hands. you placed your hands on his chest first, lathering the soap on his upper body. kuroo looked down at you, his breath labored, as you rubbed soap on his abs, then his sides, then his back.

you washed his arms, running your hands up and down the sides of them, and he used the opportunity to kiss you, holding you by your waist. you closed your eyes, kissing him back, but not stopping your movements to rub soap on him.

"everything you do is so fucking endearing," kuroo said, brushing the outside of his index finger down your cheek.

you smiled up at him, feeling your heartbeat speed up. you answered him by pecking his lips one more time.