Part-2

No one Pov:-
Somewhere in Pallet town,A sharp sound surround the areas and scare the Pokémon nearby...
"Ashy boy Get up will ya..,Dawn has already made breakfast for us..If you late for another second your part of breakfast is mine...Do you understand."yells a boy with mahogany coloured hair which named as Gary...
Hearing the word breakfast a boy with raven coloured hair and Auburn eyes woke up squeezing his eyes and scratching the back of his neck....
"What the hell Gare-bear don't shout near my ears someday you will burst my earbuds"said the same raven coloured haired boy
"I know I know I would have told Pikachu to electrify you but I know you are used to this so why not something new" Gary says with a loud laugh
Pika pika pika chukels a electric type yellow rat mouse who jumped over the his trainer shoulder after he just woke up....
"Ok boys get your ass over here now so that we can eat our breakfast and head to school.." says blue colour haired girl..
"Dawn plz language " said Gary
"Ok darling sorry but come fast I m already hungry" said Dawn
"Ok guys let's dig in before that lets thanks  Arcues for today's breakfast" said the raven haired boy
"Ok" Gary and dawn in unison
Time Skip
Serena POV:-
I just woke up today early just because I m really very excited for the university what type of surrounding and atmosphere will be there,Hows the student's and Teacher will be just ruined my beauty sleep but I m happy and excited. So I locked my house..yeah it's a really big one just near to a forest but it's ok..as long as the atmosphere is pure I m fine....oh I forgot where was I ....yes I locked my home and ran in excitement..After a long run of 5 Min haha I reached the destination from where a new start will begin..making of new friends,new everything...
So this makes me more excited and I ran faster but .......I bumped over someone....
In Serena mind
(oh my Arceus....,
I opened my eyes just to find myself over a masculine hardcore rough chest....den he suddenly opened his eyes...and that's stop everything ....His Auburn chocolaty deep eyes just like Ocean where I want to swim .....wait what...it's just my first day and moreover I even don't know this Guy....who is he....but something magnetic something electrifying attracts me toward himself...)
"Ash who is this girl get up or we gonna be late for class" hearing those words I got up fast hiding my vigorous blush under my  hand seeing a mohagany haired boy speaking..
"Umm ....mm I am Sorry I didn't see you coming" I said in a stuttering voice...
He just stood up ..and say "Fine walk carefully" in a cold and shattered voice...
"Guys I'm new here .....can u plzz show me the way to the principal office" I requested
But suddenly a blue haired girl stood Infront of me and said " I don't think you should be coming with us or else Your whole year will be ruined ...So plzz Find someone else to escort you to the Principal Oak's office.."
I literally got confused at the same time as if my brain ain't able to catch the words or something...but before I could react They are gone....
.
.
.They are Gone how strange Who are these Guys what do they mean....was the only question repeated over myself in my brain.......

_______________________________________
General info about this story
Ages of chac:-
Ash-19
Gary-19
Dawn-18
Serena -18
And all those who will be introduced in upcoming part will only vary upon these numbers