Part-15

THIRD PERSON POV:-

(Let's go back a little-it will start from scene where Diantha bids her goodbye{A/N:-Bdw if I didn't mentioned earlier then Sorry But Diantha's age is around 24 and we all know Ash is around 19 as I have mentioned earlier})

After Diantha bids her goodbye,Ash and Co. goes to their rooms,they have managed to get those two rooms next to each other with adjoining room facility.

Clemont- So let's decide,Who's gonna share these rooms.(standing infront of rooms holding room cards)

Dawn- It is clear enough Clemont,You three will share that three bed deluxe room and Me and Bonnie will be sharing the other.(snatching of the card)

Bonnie- Yes!! You need to do something right and so you have to be together (says while entering the room after Dawn) besides it has adjoining room facility,So go.

Ash- Let's go,We need some rest.I am totally exhausted.(used his room card to unlock the door)

Gary- Ashy-boy Don't tell me you got exhausted just by looking someone very closely (teases Ash while entering behind him)

Ash- Not funny Gare-bear! Rest is needed before some planning to do.(with that time they hear Bonnie and Clemont's voice from one of room)

Ash- What happen Clemont?Why this shouting...and Bonnie why are you here???

Clemont- Look Ash We got a room full of advanced tools,It's so cool...(while fan-boying,before he can say something....)

Bonnie- Big bro Ash,You are forgetting something,it's a adjoined room so basically it's my room too. So I can be wherever I want(says in a fake anger tone ,stumping her foot and puffing)

Ash- That's not What I meant Bonnie and you too know that Right(says while patting her head) and where's Dawn.(he asks while Gary and Clemont were admiring the tools and instruments)

Bonnie- She's unpacking,and I have too also...so see you later.Bye(goes to her room while waving her hand)

Clemont- How We supposed to get all of this??(he inquires while checking some tools)It's highly advanced,I can make anything with this(says with joys)

Gary- Being a Champion has some perks Clemy right???(says while looking at Ash)and being the grandson of Principal also has some perks(says while extending his arm in sides)he himself assigned us this room.

Ash- Shut up Gary!! We need these(pointing the tools) and by the way I don't understand what's the matter with her,within those all the time she just either smirking or smiling while looking at me.(says in annoying tone)

Gary- About who you are talking about(starts teasing) Diantha or .....hmmm (says in a rythm)

Ash- You know Gary Who I am talking about and you also know there is nothing and will be nothing between us otherwise it will harm our mission.

Gary- Yeah yeah Whatever,We will see(while shaking his head and shrugging his shoulder)

Clemont- So Ash you only managed to arrange this or should I say Mr.Aaron(says while focusing on Aaron)

Ash- No Clemont I just asked Diantha for help,but I really don't expect that she will be provide us with this much?????

Clemont-- Indeed True She arranged a lot,not only modern tools but she also provided that super smart PC that has all the information we need. She is indeed smart like you Ash.(says Clemont admiring all these and praising Diantha)