Part-6

SERENA POV:-
Geez That Cheesy Calem got into fight, literally not fight but bullying Ash who doesn't seem to oppose rather he signalled his friends and Pokémon not to interfere......Just wow what a Guy and basically I am starting to fall for him....Geez what a fate???

Though I tried to stop this fighting,But that my cousin Ursula grabbed my hand and stopped me from stop them telling "What are you doing Serena,you are no fun..Let's Calem have some fun with that loser, so don't interfere and watch the mess"with a smirk.

But after Bonnie reactions and words literally pissed off Paul,as he stood aggressively throwing his chair backward...and marching towards Bonnie exclamaing" You pathetic low bitch,How dare to talk to us like that???"confronting her to slap her.......

But the next Scene what I saw was jaw dropping within a blink of moment Calem was on floor coughing and growling and Paul has been slammed and pinned onto wall by Ash who's holding him through neck and with a burning face,but what he tells Paul just hit my head and heart"Listen you Assholes You want me,You got me,Whatever you wanna do with me I will not mind....but If ever you tried to hurt at bully my friends and my Pokemon,You gonna see the mad version of me....So don't even think to hurt them..... UNDERSTAND....YOU FILTHY BASTARD"
This statement from make him understand slightly that "He's not a person who want unnecessary fight and stuffs but if someone mess with his family and loved one's then Consequences will be very mind shattering for that person" This makes me blush and giigles a little....

But what amuses me the most were the reaction of my so new friends they are literally shaking....but Ursula can't keep calm of herself anymore and yells on Ash as his boyfriend has been humiliated Infront of this whole mass....but seems like Ash showing no interest as he walks away with his Gang while Bonnie making funny face to mock us..."what a girl" I thought

Calem on the other hand grabbed his color and making him stop to move away...but he freed himself and start to walk again.....But He yelled" You Loser Ketchum I challenged you for a battle"  which he simply rejected(As expected as May told me earlier he doesn't battle) but Calem continues yelling "Oh loser Ketchum Go back den to your Mumma and Cry over there,Oh Or she must be ashamed to even call you her son you pathetic loner"

I looked at him who seems to stop what makes me confused is the reaction of his friends, Dawn shaking like a leaf as if she had seen a ghost,Gary has a concerned and pity look towards Calem which seems awkward to me(Isn't Calem the strongest battler of this University) while Clemont and Bonnie are facepalming each other as if Calem had done a blunder mistake.....Suddenly I heard Ash spoke up saying"You are on Calem, just bring your best of best Pokémon and don't hold back"with a smirk

Time skip(to the battlefield)
I sat near May which continuously praising Calem as if He's champion...
"So Serena who do you think will win"May asked.
I simply said "I don't know,it's a battle anything can happen"
Ursula and Shauna said "Oh come on Serena  Calem will never lose to that Loser,he's going to have a very humiliated lesson from Calem " I nodded but I m still confused at the reaction of his friends...at that time
Suddenly Paul and other boys conversing among each other about battles.
Drew said "I can't say anything cause I have never seen Ash battling,Hope Calem wins"
But what I want,Ash to be sooner I don't know why but that what I want now.......
Suddenly the cheers of the people make me back to earth,They all cheering for Calem none was even cheering about Ash....So I suddenly looked towards his friends but....

The referee announced
Both the trainer's This will be a 1v1 pokemon battle so trainer's bring out yours First Pokémon....
Calem choose a green and white colour giant pokemon and one of his ace "Chesnaught I choose you "
I looked Ash he simply nooded to yellow rodent Pikachu...and then he jumps to the battle field from his shoulder taking a offensive stance.....
Now the battle begins said the referee
Calem on the other hand shouted in a mocking tone " you weakling,you can have the first move" which makes people laughs and me angry(I don't know Why)
But.........
Paul in a Concerned tone" What just happened"
Drew and Barry shaking with fear telling "we don't know "
For me as well as others we are just gulping and stood frozen cause none of us had seen something like this ever before......
Chesnaught slammed into the wall with just a  two hit within somearound nanoseconds....making him faint...
The referee announces stammering "Ches.. Chesnaught i...is u..un..able  to battle So..th..is makes Aa...sh ketc..hum wins"

But before we look for him He already had left battle area but Calem he is on knee and shaking like a spring...as something had haunt him.......

Time skip(to the end of school)
Throughout the Time after the battlefield incident everybody was in shock...even me..but I m glad and happy that Ash is strong indeed very strong trainer...but question that arises why He don't show who is,what he is capable of...
I waved bye to all others of the Popular group..but everyone was in shock and depressed state they just gave a weak smile and waved back....I feel sad about though but I can't do nothing....So...I start to walk myself to home....but I saw Ash,Gary and Dawn are walking..in the same direction as I am.....So I ran to them...
" Can I join you,as my home in this direction also" I ask
"Aren't you supposed to be the member of that filthy Popular group so what are you doing here.... thinking for something to harm us" Dawn Said annoyingly....
What I have done to her.....why is she behaving like this....but I said" yeah but I wanna walk with you,Is there any problems...Sorry then...Ok bye"
But Ash called My name and said " No it's fine ,U can walk with us but don't get too friendly or else you will hurt yourself and us too"
Dawn looking at ash surprised and tried to say something but Gary hold her hand like he said to her to be Calm Down ......So I continued my walk with them.....and thinks
"Indeed my first day was not that bad....Some things sure happen but I got to something to know about This mysterious Guy name Ash.... that's fun....."

I will surely find about you Ash,What is you and what's your Secret.....Just wait and watch......
___________________________________________