Part-21

Third Person POV:-

The Sun had set a few ago and the whole Kalos has been embraced by the beauty of its darkened sky with scattered stars. But the hype of today's night is Champion Miss.Diantha's Party. Starting from reporters, Paparazzi and many more has already the swarmed over the Palace owned by Diantha,where today's Party is. Today's Party is not just a regular prom,anyway who host a ball in the middle of the year, ofcourse it has some hidden motive. And most importantly today's Chief guest is the top-notch business tycoon of Kalos Mr. Lysander Xavier, further there's less than a week for FLARE INDUSTRIES fifteen years anniversary.

All the couples,young or not were excited to be the part of this Ball. And the students of KANTO UNIVERSITY is no exception. All the students and some professor too were hyped and excited for this Ball,though some were disappointed for not being the date of the person they wanted,still the environment all over the hotel is overflowing with energy and also nervousness. Girls were busy in dressing and makes up while Boys were busy in thinking of ideas and preparation to impress their Date's and some to confess.

Serena is no different rather today's ball is most important to her. Being Kalos Queen,she had performed infront of many people and many important people but today she has to be in her top of looks so that she can atleast impress her now most important person with her looks. And it's making her panic,though she already being told by her Make-up artist Layla a few times that She is looking at her best. Layla has given her best on Serena today resulting her look no less than a beauty goddess.Serena has decided to go for a slight curl only at end for her long blonde hair and leaving it open. The dress she has bought the other day is also being praised by many.

Ash,Gary and Clemont has told their young ladies to wait for them at the hotel entrance an half an hour past the given time in the invitation. So accordingly,Serena in her Rose-Gold Elegant floor length dress featuring a sleeveless v-neckline with sheer sides and open v-beck design,A-line ball gown with layered tulle and glitter lace print with a sweep train with her slightly curled open hair in which she's looking like a goddess with perfect ratio of sexiness and innocence beauty...... exit her room alone,as May had already gone to the ball with Drew an hour earlier. Upon reaching the hall,she greeted Dawn and Korrina who were already waiting for their Dates. Dawn is looking extremely gorgeous with her Rose colored floor length dress featureing a spaghetti straps with deep v-neck illusion bodice adorned with appliques,A-line gown with glitter tulle layered skirt which suit best with her blue open hair like a bliss and a epitome of gorgeousness and beauty, on the other hand Korrina in her Green colored gorgeous long dress features an off shoulder sweetheart neckline glittering mesh long floor length fitted gown with embroidered sparkling glitter while her blonde hair is in a bun making her look more elegant.

And there comes the roaring,ear-splitting and breathe-taking monotonous exhaust sound of engines that shook the whole hotel. All the young ladies those who are waiting for their dates runs to look for the source and among them Serena,Dawn and Korrina were there too. After coming outside all the eyes were stuck with the magnanimous toys every Boy dream of owning,and every Girl's dream to rode with their partners. And Dawn and other two were no exception but to their shock,the three who just came out from the super toys were to be least expected by all others except Dawn. All the students mouth were wide agape with shock and none of their mind want to accept the unbelievable scene that is taking place infront of their eyes.

Infront of their eyes there stood to whom they all mock as their University losers. Clemont whose blonde hair was gelled and nicely combed came out of his Royal silver Porsche 918 Spyder in Copper Velvet Textured Pattern single button tuxedo suit jacket with slim fit white tuxedo shirt and plain black slim fit trouser with a copper coloured bow tie looking unusually handsome and good-looking with a warm smile signalling towards Korrina. Behind him the Cool and Handsome Mahogany haired Gary in a Rose gold colored slim fit,Shiny Patterned and one buttoned tuxedo suit jacket with peak lapel and Slim Fit black Tuxedo shirt and slim fit black trouser with a glittering black bow tie stood beside his Dark Oranged Mclaren 765LT with a cocky smile plastered on his face and his eyes looking towards his love of his life Dawn who too have a sly smile on her face due to the commotion going on. The last and not the least their very own biggest loser,the raven coloured haired boy with his gelled and perfectly styled hair standing beside his Shiny Matt black Aston Martin Victor in a Navy blue shiny slim fit tuxedo jacket with black lined notched lapel along glittering black vest,slim fit white tuxedo shirt and slim fit black trouser and a glittering blue bow tie looking a complete badass stud and with his roguish appeal make him looks amazingly charming and devilishly handsome to which many will swoons over but his eyes are looking deeply at the cerulean blue eyes of Serena.