Part-18

Serena's POV:-

****
"Ash,Why aren't you playing with your friends???"

Ash- I don't want to.....(he says in after a sigh)

"Why,You love Pokémons then why are you wasting your time sitting beside me, Me being injured can't go,but please don't ruin your camp for me..."

Ash- Serry,Its not ruining rather I fell happy whenever I am near you,I don't know why but I feel contented and it makes my heart full with happiness.

"Oh, Ash stop it,though I feel the same but I insist please go and make new friends rather be it a Pokémon or a person... pretty please..!!!"

Ash- Serry,Ohk I will but promise me you will play with me all the time to compensate all the time we are losing just because you're injured and can't have fun...Promise me...and I promise you that I will make as many friends  I could for you so that you won't feel lonely.

"Thanks Ash,Thank you very much...Please do...I don't know how to make friends,I got scared while approaching them but you can make them my friend...it will mean a lot...though I feel you enough is all I need"(with that I pecks her cheek once again and hide my face with my hands,but I can still see his wide eyes and reddened face,just like me)

Ash- Ye....Yea...h I will...bbye...(with that he ran as fast he can)

[After sometime Ash came back,but find Serena nowhere to be where he had left,so he decided to go near her tent and as predicted,Serena was there drawing something]

Ash- Serry,May I come in???

"Huh....Ash....don't come wait a minute"(I panicked and hid the sheet under my Futon)

"Ash,You can come in"

Ash- Thanks(hiding his one hand behind his back,while the other waving in a sign of Hi) Bdw what are you drawing.

"You....you...peeked...I told you not to...I'm not gonna talk with you for rest of camp...Go...bye"

Ash- Serry, I'm sorry...but don't you think it's quite harsh punishment...You know you are my best friend here after Gary...Please don't this(he beg with puppy eyes but still not what he is holding in other arm that he has been hiding behind his back)

"No..I'm not going to....."

Ash- So..It's final desicion of yours..then I guess I have to finish this all by myself..(he unhid the thing he's been holding all this time and hiding it perfectly behind his back)

"A sugar Candy Lollipop.....I wanna that..You know that's my favourite..."

Ash- I know that why I brought it up....if you are not forgiving me..then I will have to give someone else or eat it by myself..(he says with a pout)

"No no I forgive you.....Now gimme that one..."

Ash- Really.....You sure you forgive me...

"Yeah Ash,I just messing with you....now gimme that...Now..."

Ash- Yeah,It's yours bdw(he hand me over the lollipop)

"Thanks"(holding the lollipop to my chest)

Ash- You not gonna eat that?????(he asked with a questioning look)

"No I will treasure it,afterall it's my first gift received from you....I will always preserve it and the memories...it will carry......Thanks Ash......Thank you very much"