Part-24

ASH'S POV:-

Both Me and Gary are getting beaten to pulp but it's not that effective on us,cause we have experienced and tolerated more than this but being covered in cloth doing me no good as literally I am feeling a little suffocated. Just then the punches stops coming and the clink of heels increase as someone coming near us and I am positively sure it's none other than our today guest of honour.

He ordered his grunts to uncover our face and then took a little time to see us,from the corner of my eye saw the condition of Gary and my god he look funny....and I can't help to chuckle which I think Gary heard and gave me a glare.

Lysander - 00 ho hooo.....Lord grace What happened to you faces..(but I can see the light of satisfaction in his eyes)Are you enjoying???? Now just like your father's,you both decided to go against me huh!...Why??? But didn't you both know what happen to them????(he says with a evil smile plastered on his face to which I can't help to give him a smirk and spit some blood)

"What time it is, Lysander" I ask but the voice came from my mouth is like a whisper.

Lysander - What??(he ask instantly)

Gary - Oiii Ashy-boy(spit some blood)Little chicken your voice isn't coming out huh(he teases me in a dramatic way to which I mouth a shit up to him)By the way he is asking what time it is now??(he says Lysander looking at him)

Lysander - Oh wanna know at what time you'll be leaving this earth.(he ask with a look I can't decipher)

Gary- Very Funny,just tell the time...you pimp(Gary and his choice of words,to which one of the grunts tell us that it is now 8:55)

"Oh...just 5 minutes left.....Enjoy this five minutes as much you can" I says in deep voice which must have scared Lysander a little as his face starts to fade it's colour.

"What's goona happen??(ask with wide eyes)What you're going to do...(a laugh in between) being tied here by metal chains you believe you gonna do something.....grow up kids" Lysander says with a confident face but his eyes are betraying his words.

Gary - You think We came unprepared.... what a joke,Ashy-boy he's totally underestimating us.....after losing his many factories and labs by us only.(he says with pride evident in his voice)

"Yeah He's forgetting We are the Sons of the those guns who had made their life a living hell" I says feeling proud of our Dad's.

Lysander - Yeah You are the Sons of those bastard's whom we killed mercilessly....right I guess you forgetting how we killed Blue and your Mom's infront of you only.....but bad Ketchum you're not able to see how we killed Red and his Pokémons ruthlessly.....oh that was some fun.....(he says as he is trying to provoke us ..and it really did a job)

"I swear you're gonna regret all those things and believe me when I say you will beg me to kill you but I will not.....(I says gritting my teeth,after being his grunts hold me back as I jerked forward to strangle Lysander though I'm all tied up)

Gary - Ashy-boy it's time We start....cause if not before I'm really angry now....(he says grinding his teeth and looking at me with a rage filled eyes)

"Yeah,It's almost time Gary.....Lysander listen carefully you'll hear something very interesting.....I guess in 10 seconds...." I says with a smirk

Gary - On my count bastards....
10..
9..
8..
7..
6..
5..
4..
3..
2..
1..
And...............?????Nothing happening What the fuck Ash.