Part-14

Serena's POV:-

Along with the jolt as the plane touches the runway,I felt the same heavenly sensation as I sub-consiously squeeze the hand of Ash as a reflex,but the feeling is as always looking very and somehow very familiar and soothing.

But the soothness not live long enough,as early the attendant announces for the exit Ash threw my hand my rushes from the seat towards exit. The confusion of his action and the strings of question raising in my mind towards this... started a aching in my heart. But somehow I happens to see his light red shade cheeks before he left the seat.

"Was he embarrassed or flustered" a thought cleared all my negative thoughts a small giggle came out from me.

Calem- Why are you giggling Serena??

(Aaaahh again this stupid jerk I mentally facepalmed myself .!!! )"Nothing Calem,I just being happy to be in Kalos after a long time that's all" I says to Calem faking my smile.

Calem- Yeah let's go Sere.(while walking towards the exit)

(Aaaaa.....aaaaaah this man sure in near future he is gonna get killed by me for sure)
"Listen Calem I don't like all this Sere and nickname like stuff and stop calling me like this,I am repeating myself We are nothing more than just friends Do you understand???" I say in a frustrating rather in angry tone pointing my finger on his face after turning him around to talk face to face.

Calem- Sorry Serena Don't be angry I won't repeat this. I promise K. Now let's go.

"Yeah let's go"I shrugged my shoulder while saying this.

Now we all are waiting outside the Lumiose city airport for the receiver who's gonna escort us to the place we will be staying,but being Kalos queen surely is painful as a bunch of reporters starts to surround me asking the purpose of joining the University and about the next Master class dates and when I gonna announce that. It sure is hectic and tiring answering those but What surprises me that a bunch of other reporters has surrounded Ash and his others but mainly Dawn as I have no knowledge about being them this famous.

I excuses myself avoiding all the questions and went near the Ash and Co where they are being questioned by those reporters.

Reporter- So Mam what brings You here?

Reporter- Mam are you here by any reason to challenge Kalos queen or any other reason related to Performance.

Reporter- Is this your family??Is the one beside you,your boyfriend??and are you here for your vacation??

Gary- (stands Infront of Dawn)Stop annoying us. We are here for study purposes being students of Kanto University.

Ash- Yes We are family. Now please stop making a scene and give us some space(says in a humble manner but it sound like it was filled with royalty tone)

"Now now Please excuse us our receiver has arrived,Sorry We have to go Thanks" I says intruptting them from behind.

"Who is Dawn?" I thought to myself.

Third Person POV:-

After Serena helps Ash and Co. from the reporters and their annoying questions,they are now Infront of the Professors as they are addressing the students about where will be they staying and how they will be reaching there.

Professor.Oak- Dear students as you can see This gentleman is Mr.Josh Simmons. He is here to take us to our adobe where we will be staying.

Mr.Simmons- Les gens du soir, bienvenue à Kalos(i.e Evening folks,Welcome to Kalos)As you all from The Respected KANTO UNIVERSITY which is close to Our Champion Diantha,also Our Current beauty of Kalos i.e Our Kalos Queen Miss.Serena is also part of this trip,so She had privately booked her own luxurious Five star hotel for all of you.So please allow me to escort all of you there now please hop onto the bus.Lets go.