Part-22

Lysander's POV:-

"They're Alive.... Goddamnit....The Ketchum and Oak are alive" I yells over the phone,cause I am literally scared.

*** - WHAATT?? Are you out of your mind,we both know we have the finished the whole Ketchums and Oaks beside that Prof.Oak.(he says in a calm yet frustrated tone)

"I know I know.....but I wouldn't have believed they are the same if I hadn't seen them....the same burning eyes,the passionate gazes,same calm and cocky voices and their same Black and Mahogany hairs and with almost resembling faces as them,no doubt they are their Sons" I says frantically

*** - I think you must have mistaken them...cause we too had killed those saplings with our own hands before they fully grow remember???(he asks not believing in my words)

"I said they are their sons and I am not mistaken....You think I can forget their faces who have created nothing but havoc and misfortunes in our life....and I know you can't either" I says practically begging him to believe me.

*** - As for that part,I can't forget those face either,still whenever I remember their gazes send a shiver down my spine....I know We can't forget RED KETCHUM'S AND BLUE OAK'S face.( He says in a resounding voice)

"Like I said,I saw them and i can clearly see from their eyes they are coming for us for their so called vengeance.Now tell me what to do with them" I asks for a solution

*** - Isn't it simple Kill them! Without any trace leaving behind But before that try to open their mouth to see if they know anything about me and our business.(he says in a dangerous tone)

"Ok....I will do as you said" I says before hanging the phone up.

It's been hours I have seen those bastard's son,still I can't believe and unable to understand how are they alive afterall with our own hands and eyes I and he killed them.Now I am finally able to understand who were behind those destruction of my factories,research facilities,demise of FLARE INDUSTRIES reputation worldwide and downfall in price of our stocks,it was all along them. I will not spare them not this time,I will give them a merciless death just like RED.

Flashback

Red- Lysander where are we going,I am still busy,you know( he said while sitting in the passenger seat of my car and looking directly at me)

"I know buddy,We are working on the same case if you remember and where are we going is very important related to this case" I said without looking at him.

Red- Really,where we are going....and what's important????(he asked with curiosity)

"I found some loopholes when I was studying the case and while investigating it I got some serious information and it's really bad,so we are going to check whether that's true or not" I said looking at him.

Red- See I told you from the first that there is something wrong with that company and man....they just give me some bad vibes. (He divert his attention from me to road while saying)

"Yeah,we are going the reach there soon be ready bud" I said

Red- It looks like it is some kind of secrets lab,as it is deep in the forest but it's odd no security is there...they may have relocated somewhere else(he said standing Infront of the lab after walking a good ten minutes after reaching the outskirts of Petalburg city.)

"Yeah...but we must still look if we can gather any evidence then it will help us somehow right???" I say casually before entering the lab.

Red- Yeah why not...let's go (he said before entering)