Part-10

Third Person POV:-
    The soulful, blissful,lunatic,heart catching tune not only attracted The beautiful blonde,it also attracted all sort of Pokémon residing there starting from Pichus,Rattatas,Metapods,Pikachus,Vulpixs to the flying types Pidgey,Spearow and Butterfree....

The time Serena reached the spot following the tune,She saw a boy surrounded by a flocks of Pokémons and enjoying the music and some of were dancing too....

"Oh wow,that boy must be very good at music, Pokémons too admired that,bdw Who is he" Serena thinks

Suddenly the Music stop and then the Pokémons start to show their love to him by hugging and Kicking him.....

"Oww,that tickles You guys Stop it" Ash said while laughing

Chu...pi...Chu..
Pid.pid.pi..gey....
Tata....Ra..Tata
Phee...Phee

All the Pokémons Cooed...with happiness...with Pikachu who have glimmers on his eyes...Seeing his trainer so much appreciations from the Wild Pokémons

"Chu...Chu...pika pika..pika...".Pikachu yells happily

"Ok ok... I'll play it again some time..."Ash assured them...
In the meantime Serena had already cover up the distances between...them to look The Guy who got so much appreciations from these Wild Pokémons....

"ASH" Serena said in a shocking tone.
Ash jumped a little and said " Hey,there wow..What are you doing here...,Don't you have to be with others"

"Yeah,Kinda I got lost...then I heard the tune you're playing, Wow Ash you really...Played that very well"Serena said with amusing eyes..."further the appreciations and Cuddling You got from these Wild Pokémons is something else You know"

"Oh,So you heard"Ash said with little embarrassment...
"Bdw what the instrument You were playing" Serena asked
"Oh,It's Ocarina,it's a jhoto based musical instrument" Ash said
"Oho and that sounds so amazing, Would Please like to play that again.... Pretty pleeeease" Serena said with a pout and puppy eyes

All the Pokémons too demanded the same by  cooing and some by flapping their wings...
"Ok ok..  once more time it is,So.." Ash said

"Bdw Ash can I seat next to you to hear it....Please.."Serena said while making a light fist which is directed towards her chest showing her nervousness and shy behaviour....

"Sure,why not"Ash says

With Dawn and Gary

While May,Paul,Trip and Drew were walking and looking for Pokémon's,Gary and Dawn were walking behind them with fingers intertwined and arms into arms...while Dawn rested her head over Gary's shoulder.They all reached one of the edge of a cliff..and all of them were admiring the beauty that was Infront of them..

Dawn- Babe,look how beautiful our surround looks
Gary- But not as beautiful you were my Dee Dee
Dawn- Hey don't call me that you know(said while pouting and twitching Gary's arm hard)
Gary- Yeah yeah...(while controlling his laugh)

May-Hey You, Pathetic lovebirds keep your lovey-dovey to yourself and help us to find the  Pokémons

Drew- Yeah April is right...get Your ass over here and help us

May- That's May,You asshole(while slapping Drew's back hard)

Trip,Gary and Dawn starts to laugh looking at this incident but...
Paul- Pathetic....