Part-16

Third Person POV:-

As Grace embraces Ash calling him Satoshi,for a minute or two Ash stood dumbfounded digesting the scene and slowly gave up into the motherly love which he has been urging for all these years and embraces her too with all his love,whilst a trying harder to stop the forming tears and his to  burst in her arms,he slowly mutters.......

Ash- Aunt Grace!!(says in a hint of happiness and relaxing tone)

Grace- Satoshi my boy,I missed you ....at last I am seeing you again.(sobs in between lines) I...I....tho...ought....I can't see you again in this life any time soon.(says all this while sobbing in his chest still in his embrace.)

Ash-(breaks the hug). Sshhh Aunt grace,Don't say that....I am too happy to see you again.....and I am seeing you haven't aged a bit...still young...huh....(says as he wiped her rolling tears)

At this point Serena is beyond shock,She can't understand a thing and so still it's pretty hard for her to digest What she's seeing and how to react all this....She had thought many things like...How to introduce him,How will her Mom react bringing a boy for the first time to her house,How she's gonna explain what her relation with him which even she didn't know..it's friendship, infatuation,attractions or LOVE???? But But....it's all exact opposite....a new wave of questions have started to building in her mind,like:- How She know Ash???,How they are so close??,Do I too know Ash from past??? thinking of the last one a form of guilt starts to built in her what that if she knew him from past and if Ash remember those then how she gonna explain herself and how she will deal with her emotions now but a strong hesitation starting to build in her mind which makes her angrier "If he knew me from the past and also remembers me then Why don't in all those fucking months He haven't said a single thing about this....Why??????"

While thinking this much,She decided to keep silence for now and atfirst see where this conversation leading too what if she will get her answer....So she observe what's going on as Grace and Ash talking.....

Grace- Aahhh....Satoshi..You and your flatter words You too haven't changed at all I see.....(says giving him a light punch to his arm) ohoh...How rude of me....Come inside Satoshi..it's your home only...and I will make your favourite food ...come....

Ash- Thanks Aunt Grace...(says while rubbing the back of his neck)

Grace- .Ohoh ..Serena sorry I forgot you are here too(says with a bit of repentance) come inside darling What are you waiting for.....

Serena- No it's fine mom....yeah let's go...(but before any word exit from Serena mouth Grace pull her close and says..)

Grace- So Serena,You two a thing??? Look how fine man he's grown into I knew this will happen one day!!( She says in the ear of Serena pulling her closer as they were walking infront of Ash with a safe distance)

Serena- No no...Mom It's nothing like that....(says in a flustered tone while blushing)at least....(in her thought) It just that I happen to call him for breakfast...(she whispered)

Grace- Oh my my .....your face says it well darling ...(she too whispered and then clapped and turn around to Ash)..Satoshi while I make your food please feel free in home and you can chat with Serry-berry too..you know(with which Serena blush madly and stomps on her mother feet)

Ash- Thanks Aunt Grace,I will (says with a light blush but he hid it perfectly like a expert while rubbing his back of neck in nervousness)

Grace- Oh....Satoshi don't call me that Aunt...again it make me feel old ....You know you can call me Grace.....or Mom...will be better you know...like old times(she says while winking to Serena)