Part-20

Serena's POV:-

Just as the word escaped from his mouth
"All I ever thought is about you and your happiness but What I got in return heartbreak, humiliation and resentment...That day was the last day of my love for you...My love for you has died way back there...If there is any emotion left for you then that would be resentment and hatred" 
All the words of his peircing my heart and the support for which I had been standing this long also been withdrawn and I fall on my knees but neither his words or my tears seems to stop.

What he told,just made me realise how imprudent and rude I had became when I was with Rex. I understand his feelings now completely...Just for today I even can't control all type of feelings, jealousy,hatred,anger when I saw that waitress just flirting with him.....then I can't even imagine what I would have done if I had seen him kissing her,making out,her arms in his.I haven't just hurt his feelings,but his love for me,and his believe upon love and on me too. My heart isn't hurting or is upset,cause he hates or resent but it's really hurt to know that I deserve his every ounce of hate. How had I been gone that low...thinking about that only make me hate myself more. But like I had decided,I will give my every bit of love to only Ash and there will be alternative. So I lift my head to see Ash walking back to Hotel,so I gather all my strength and ran towards him and with a swift I met his lips.

He didn't object, neither pushed,nor kissed back but stood there stiffened,not moving..might been in shock,but I didn't left him any chance to recollect what happening,as I am doing my job....kissing him hard...the only thought that revolving my mind is to kiss him every day...all day till I live...It's electrifying....it's feels like it's our destiny,it's pure,it's magical...I have been consumed in my thoughts while kissing..that I didn't notice that he started to kiss back...but when I noticed it surely give me slight hope....but the next second he retreated,pushed me back with wide eyes.

Ash- Foooorget....abbout this....It's a miistake..Like it never happened..I'm sorry.(he says before he turns around and walks fast leaving a dumbfounded me)

"Stop there Ash....I know you still like me...just admit it.....(but he didn't listen,just walking away)..You said you waited for me all these years....But....I can't wait any longer now.....I'll show You What a Girl in Love can do,I'll make sure to open that closed door of yours,to regain my places."  I yells as if declaring something grant but it sure make him stop for a second,but then again start walking and I still looking at him with my red, puffy eyes but with a determined smile till he disappear.

It was too late at night,when my returned my room to find May sleeping,sighing and thanking almighty few times for not being caught but from tomorrow onwards it will be somehow open and the fact is I simply don't care.Though many things still revolving in my minds,I changed into my comfy night dress and drop myself upon bed,but What to do,how to do engulfed my thoughts before I dozed off completely.

As the morning twilight's ray emerges and paints the dull and null sky with bright vermilion shades, Serena also woke up from her sleep....Why??? Being a Kalos Queen also has many demerits of its own,First of to maintain your figure by jogs,workouts,Yoga's etc etc. Second of your life is too public,so to avoid gazes you have to do all in a secretive manner. And there's no difference for Serena too,being busy with College she have no time for Workouts,but a jog early in the morning and some Yoga can be managed. So after wearing her jogging dress and shoes,she quietly left the room and walk towards the Hotel garden,where she can jog. Upon reaching the garden brings back memories of last night she had with Ash and her promise to herself which both embarrasses and motivate her. After a round or two,I see three figures making their way out from Hotel,upon looking closely they were only Ash with Pikachu on his shoulder as always,Gary and Clemont with type of box. All three of them in hoodies and to say they are walking out of hotel is not true,its more as if they are sneaking away. And me being me decide to follow them or should I say him.