Part-3

Serena POV:-
Wow..just wow In the first day of my university I met some wierd peoples... mentally banging my heard..
Suddenly a brunette colored Girl show herself Infront of me covering her head with a Red Bandana...
"Hye are u the new girl supposed to be coming this year"the girl asked
I just nodded
"Oh my name is May maple..I m the one of the best coordinator of this university" said the girl
I congratulates her and asked if she can show me the way to the Principal office
"Ofcrse I will so what is your name"she asked....while escorting me towards office
I just about saying the name Serena,she intreupped me saying
"Are you Serena Yvonne the Kalos Queen " asking like a fangirl
I nodded
She just creeped out and making fangirl moments...I somehow made her shut...and enter the office collecting the schedule...and returning
Suddenly the May girl snatched my schedule and start to compare...and said
" Oh we just have 3 class same out of 8..but we have the first class same that is Pokémon history ....So let go"saying while literally dragging me towards class..
Suddenly my eyes laid upon the same guy I bumped into today morning so I didn't control over my excitement and ask May "who are those guys,what's the matter with them"
She gave me Sharp irritated look and asked " why are you asking..... those the losers of university..they outcasted themselves from everybody,never fought a battle they are just weaklings....and the boy you see with Pikachu and red hat he is the biggest loser the boys of our group everyday bully him...but he never defend himself rather take the hit...and his weakling Pikachu..never fought for his trainer even if rarely to stand the boy stop his pokemon and get beaten everyday,So it's better for You to not to talk to them and try to stay as possible You can.... understand"She says in cold tone which really shivered my spine...
But I m lost in my thought...he seems to be very masculine,his chest I mean just like a rock ..then why he don't defend himself,I feel bad for him....wait why....Do I like him....No way possible....but there's is something in the boy....
Suddenly May ask loudly" why do you ask for them"
Then I snapped out of my thought and said" Nothing much just today morning I bumped into him"
.
.
.In the exact moment we reached the class,introduced myself to the teacher and the student's over there, where I saw the raven haired boy with his gang...also with a new boy...Having yellow blond hair sitting Infront of him....
I quickly looked over the vaccant seat to have my sit but the only one left is next to that boy...
Butterflies flew over my stomach,my cheeks got red hot with a tinted pinky blush...I slowly moved towards the place and sit there noticing the boy.....
In between these boring lectures period I tried to talk to him....but he on the hand sleeping What from the first period...but who to blame the class is really boring....
But I tried to talk with him....saying Hi
He didn't reply ....once more I said Hi...but what just he spoke really amused me..
He said" Don't talk to me ...and You will be safe..,Try not to get into problems so early"
I literally was shocked....Then the boy Infront of him said quietly so that it I can hear...." He's like that .....sorry but you should keep yourself away from us..Bdw My name is Clemont..The boy over here is named "Ash Ketchum"
And then from the other side the boy with mohagany Hair spoke"My name is Gary oak and this is my girlfriend Dawn Berlitz"
The girl said Hi but in a cold voice....
Then I introduce myself...bit what after what I heard literally felt like my ground upon which I stood vapoursizes....
" So you are the Kalos Queen herself,better not to talk with us or You will lose your popularity and fanfollowing..just stay away from us as far you can" said Ash
Then the bell rang He suddenly grab his things and moved out left me a high voltage shock.....

Who is he,why is he like this,Did I done something wrong,now I m curious....and trust me on which thing  I got laid my interest on I win over it....So you just wait

Mr. Ash Ketchum
(I m coming for you)